Chapter 7

"Wow." That's all I can say after I saw Taehyung's house. It's so beautiful. I can't help but to admire their house.We're actually here outside his house.

"V's house is so huge." Tina said in amazement.

"Taehyung. We're here." Jun said while pressing the intercom.

"Uhm.. okay. Wait for me. I'm coming." I heard Taehyung's voice through the intercom.

"Where's Yuri by the way?" Tina suddenly asked looking at Jun.

"She's already inside." Jun replied smiling.

I'm not surprised anymore if Yuri is already inside Taehyung's house because they are childhood friends. She must've been here several times already.

My heart aches when I remembered that she is also childhood friends with Jun. I bet she's also used to go to Jun's house as well.

"Oh. I see." She nodded.

I can see that Taehyung came out from their house and he quickly jogged towards us to open their gate.

He's wearing a plain white shirt with black jogging pants and black slippers. He still looks fashionable even though, he's just wearing jogging pants and a shirt.

Taehyung quickly opened the gate. "Welcome. Come in guys." He welcomed us with a smile plastered on his face.

"Thank you, V." Tina smiled.

"No prob. Come in." Taehyung excitedly said. He led the way for us and we followed him inside his house.
When I stepped inside Taehyung's house, I was amazed of how beautiful the interior design of their house.

I can't explain it through words but all I can say is, it's really beautiful.

What does his family do to have this kind of beautiful house? I thought.

I saw Yuri sitting comfortably on a couch while staring at her phone screen.

As soon as she saw us, she immediately took off her eyes on her phone and stood up with a smile. 

She is wearing a light pink blouse partnered with a light blue shorts showing her slender legs that most girls want.

When she approached us, I can't help but stare at her face. Her pale skin was completely flawless. I doubt she used expensive products to have that flawless, glowing skin.

I wonder what's her secret of being beautiful?

I can't deny that she really is a pretty girl especially, when she's up close. 

Compared to me, I'm not pretty like her. I'm just an average looking girl wearing a black shirt, dark blue pants and doll shoes right now.

I know, I don't dress like a fashionista or girly clothes that most girls usually wear.

But wait, we're just going to paint, right? There's no need to dress up girly.

"Hi, Tina and Stella." Yuri greeted us with a smile.

"Hi, Yuri." Tina smiled too.

"I'm glad that you two are here." Yuri said.

"Yeah." Tina just nodded in agreement. Spell awkward. It really is awkward because we're not that close to have a conversation with her.

"I'm just glad that I can finally have some time with girls too." Yuri giggled.

"That's so mean. So, you don't like us anymore?" I heard Taehyung asked and he pouted.