Chapter 5

"W-Why are you here?" I stuttered asking Jun.

"Taehyung told me that he needs to go home early because of a family dinner. So, I decided to help you in place of Taehyung." He smiled.

"B-But you don't have to. It's fine." I scratched my head in embarrassment.

"It's okay. Don't worry about it." He chuckled. I can't believe this. Jun is willing to help me. He is really so kind.

"Uhh.. okay. Thanks." I smiled then, he nodded.

"No prob.. Okay, let's finish this." Jun chuckled.

I'm nearly done in sweeping while Jun is arranging the chairs. Both of us are silent while cleaning up.

This awkward silence is killing me. I don't know what to talk about to Jun. What topic should I open up?

The only noise that I can hear is my racing heartbeat. I placed my hand on my chest trying to calm down. Calm down,heart.

"Woah. Your drawings are really amazing." I heard Jun said in amazement. Drawings? It can't be.

I quickly turned my head to look at Jun realizing that he is looking at my drawings on my notebook. That is so embarrassing. I ran towards him trying to get my notebook full of drawings. I'm such an idiot for leaving my notebook on my chair.

"N-No. That is so embarrassing." I said and I grabbed my notebook but still, Jun's grip on my notebook is strong.

"Embarrassing? No, it's not." He defended.

"It really is." I shook my head disagreeing him.

"No. It's really beautiful." He smiled looking at me. I stopped for a moment looking at him. I don't know what to say anymore. The way he told that my drawings are beautiful is so sincere and true. Blood rushed to my cheeks realizing that he complimented my artworks.

"T-Thank you." I said and I glanced down on my feet because of the embarrassment that I'm feeling right now. My drawings on my notebook are full of random things like anime, animals, houses and also some doodles. I can't believe that he likes it.

"I love to draw too. Actually, we're the same. I drew a lot on my notebook. Wait a minute. I'll get my notebook." He chuckled and jogged towards the table where his bag is. He quickly zipped open his bag taking out his blue spring notebook.

He walked towards me and scanned the pages of his notebook trying to find his drawings.

"I'm embarrassed to show you my drawings but since I saw your drawings. I want to show you mine too. It's not that amazing though. But anyways, here." He smiled then, showed his drawings to me.

My eyes widened when I saw his drawings. It's so beautifully drawn. He sketched several sceneries and people. He really has a talent for drawing like a professional.

"Beautiful. Your drawings are so beautiful. Your art skills are definitely like a pro." I said while looking at his drawing wide-eyed.

"Pro? No. Not really." He was surprised of what I said then, he laughed it off.

"Yes. It's true. I'm not kidding. It's all beautiful." I defended and smiled looking at him.

"If you say so then, thank you." He chuckled.

"Are you aiming to be an artist? Because your drawings are so amazing." I blurted a question to him. I can't believe that I just asked him that.

"Well, I'm planning to take up Architecture." He smiled.

"I see. That's so cool. I'm cheering you on." I smiled back.

"Thank you." Jun chuckled.

"You're welcome."

Then, we kept talking about art and stuffs about drawings. I'm so happy that I was able to know a little about Jun.

The awkward atmosphere between us earlier was gone because we talked about artworks. Time passed by and we're done cleaning the classroom. Thank goodness.

"Thank you so much for helping me, Jun. I really appreciate it."

"No prob, Stella." He smiled and I chuckled.

"By the way, I'll drive you home." Jun suddenly offered and my eyes widened in surprise. Drive me home? That's way too embarrassing.

"N-No, thanks. It's fine. I'll just take a bus." I smiled then, looked at away in embarrassment.

"It's okay. It's getting dark outside. It's dangerous for you to go home at this time." He said.

"But.."

"No buts. I'll drive you home." He smiled and took my bag.

"Uhh.. okay. Thank you so much. I feel like I'm a burden to you. You helped me clean the classroom and now, you're driving me home." I said worriedly.

"It's not a burden to me so, don't think about it." He chuckled.

Then, he drove me back home and I enjoyed being able to talk to Jun. He is really nice and fun to be with making me like him more.

"So, what happened between you and Jun yesterday? I want all the details. You lucky girl!" Tina giggled shaking my shoulders in excitement. It's Thursday and it's lunch time. I told Tina what happened yesterday.

"You're so lucky. I'm so happy for you, Stella. You're finally friends with your long time crush. I can smell dating soon." She smiled.

"We're not that close, Tina. I don't know if that is possible." I answered.

"It's really possible. Be positive."

"I just don't know." I answered then, I glanced at the other table where Jun is sitting with Taehyung and Yuri. Taehyung suddenly stood up leaving Jun and Yuri alone. It seems like that the two of them are now talking seriously.

I felt jealousy just by looking at them. I wonder what are they talking about.

After the class ended, my classmates left the classroom quickly to head home.

One day to go and my punishment in cleaning this room is done. Taehyung and I started cleaning.

"I'm sorry if I left home early." Taehyung said in a serious tone.

"It's okay. I forgive you since Jun helped me in your place." I smiled.

"So.. did you have fun talking to Jun yesterday?" He suddenly asked me.

----

Thanks for reading guys.