Final Part

After sometime madhu woke &  finds rk's side is empty..she looks around & saw he is standing near window & talking in phone with someone..she get off the bed & went towards him..he cuts the call & turns...

"madhu.."rk..

"who was that..?"madhu..

"sultan..they want see me.."rk..

"now..this night..tell come to come here tmr morning..i have no problem.."madhu..

"its not that madhu..they dont know i married u.."rk..

"what...u dont told them yet..?"madhu..

"no..actually i told them i got a new job in this city..they dont know about these all.."rk..

"then what r u going to do...?"madhu..

"i want to go there & want to tell everything to them..i dont wanna trick my friends.."rk..

"but its night rk..u will go tmr morning..me too come with u.."madhu..

"no madhu..they said its urgent or else they wont call me at this time..first i want to make them understand..they dont know the real face of that bi**h.."rk..

"u r talking about whom..??"madhu..

"nothing..i will tell u about it later..dont worry..i will be back soon.."rk..madhu just nodded..

Ria's chawl..

she opened the door hearing the sound of calling bell..

"mausi..!!"ria..

"hai niece.."leela entered inside..

"how r u..?"leela..

"fine.y u here at this time..?"ria..

"y r u asking like this..??"leela asked. amazed.."ur ma is not here..?"

"no..she in her friend's house.."ria..

"hm..where is my nephew..he called me here.."leela..

"bhai..?but.."ria..

"hello mausi.."they hears sunny's voice & saw him stepping towards them..

"hoi sunny..y u called me..u get any new girls..?"leela..

"no..its not the matter.."sunny..

"then..any problem..??"leela..

"hm..a small problem.."sunny..

"whats it..?"leela..

"first u make urself comfortable..ria go & bring coffee for mausi.."sunny..ria nodded & leaves..leela sat down & sunny sat opposite to her..

"whats the matter..?"leela..

"mausi..she..she came back.."sunny..

"who...?"leela..

"madhubala.."sunny..

"what..?"leela.."did u meant about malik's daughter..?"

"hm.."sunny..

"but how this happend..she was in USA na.."leela..

"she came back & one more thing she is normal now.."sunny...

"oh my god..thst means our chapter is going to an end..for telling this u call me here..?"leela..

"yes...she is poison thorn for us..v want to do something & another problem is that rishab married her.."sunny..