Her Bitter past

"tell..what happend to her that day.."rk..

"that..madhu.."her voice trembled..

"& who is leela aunty.."rk..dips looked...

"that leela aunty was her caretaker &.."dips..

"&..?"rk..

"pls dont ask me any more about it..i dont know anything..pls go from here.."dips..

"no..u r lying..tell i want to know.."rk..

"u want to know..then go & ask her..i cant tell anymore..."dips..

"deepali.."rk..

"pls..get out.."dips...rk leaves..

"no rishab i cant tell it.."she mumbled..

Malik Mansion..

Rk reached there & enters inside..he moved towards him room but padmini stops him..she came near him & asked.."u married her for money na.."padmini..he remained silent..

"i knew it..only money minded ppl can marry a girl like her.."padmini..he looks her confused..

"after knowing everything..how u can..??"padmini..

"what u mean..?"finally he asked her..

"dont u know..??"padmini..

"no.."rk..

"omg..u married her without knowing her past..??"padmini asked him..

"which past..i didn't got u.."rk..

"rishab..madhu is.."before she could complete madhu called him.

"hey pathidev y r u wasting ur time by talking with her come.."she hold his hand & drag him to room after giving padmini a glance..madhu entered inside the room & locked the room..

"where were u..??"madhu.

"that..i..i went to meet my friends.."rk..

"hm.."madhu..

"hah..madhu.."rk..madhu looked him amazed for the first time he is calling her instead of replaying..

"what..?"she slightly smiles..

"hah..who is leela aunty..?"rk..her smiles disappesrs from her face..her breathing level increased..unknowingly she moved back..

"leela aunty..which leela aunty..i dont know anyone in that name.."her voice trembled & he clearly understood she is lying..he moved towards her she moved back & finally he pinned her against the wall..

"tell madhu i want to which r the memories that hunting u.."rk..madhu eyes filled..she felt dizy & passed out..he hold her..

"madhu..."he shook her but she didn't opened eyes..he carry her in his arms & placed her on the bed..he sprinkled some water on her face..

"no..i wont come with u.."she screamed..

"madhu.."rk shook her again..madhu opened her eyes & raised from the bed suddenly..she saw rk & hugs him..

"pls..dont leave me alone..they will come..pls.."madhu hugs him & cried..

"who..??"rk..

"they...will they come rk..??"madhu..

"no..no one will come.."rk..madhu breaks the hug suddenly & jump off from the bed..she ran to downstairs & saw trishna sitting on a sofa & reading magazine..she went near her & gripped her neck..