"So who is this, Zayn Mailk?" She asked as she took a sip her juice.

"Non of your concern but I will really appreciate it, if both of you shut your mouths about this" Liam said as he glared at both Nick and Sophia.

"If I ever found out Harry knows about this, I will make sure my father will not support both of you at college"

"Do you understand?" Nick and Sophia quickly nodded their heads nervously.

After minutes of awkward silence, James entered with Luke trailing behind him with a tray of fruits. Suddenly Luke dropped the whole tray in his hands and turned around to stare at the entrance. There was fear and worried expressions on his face.

Luke was not the only one staring at the entrance with shocked and worried expressions. James had the same expression too as they both stared at the entrance.

"What is going on?" Liam asked as he looked at the two men standing frozen watching the door entrance.

Harry appeared at the entrance wearing skinny jeans and a hello kitty top with a scarf tightly around his neck. He panicked as he stared back at the six people staring at him.

Immediately he became self conscious and touched his scarf to see if it had mistakenly fallen off, but the scarf was tightly secured around his neck.

"Um is everything okay?" He asked, he didn't understand why everyone was staring at him. He prayed silently in his head hoping the hickeys were not showing.

James quickly realised their mistake and immediately composed himself. "We-we are sorry Liam, we thought we heard the roar of a lion" he said.

Liam frowned in disbelief "What lion?"

"um lions were spotted around the area a few days ago" James said as he mentally slapped himself. Upon all the things he could have said this was the best he could come up with? He just hope they believed it.

"Oh my God, and you didn't care to tell us, what if it had entered here and eaten all of us" Sophia yelled at James.

"Shut up Sophia, If you can't stay here, I suggest you pack your bags and leave" Liam said with an angry tone.

Harry sighed relieved and entered the dinning room "Oh come on Li, she is just scared" Harry said as he looked at James and gave him a smile before mouthing sorry to him on behalf of his friend. James smiled and nodded.

"Tell her to show respect, James is part of our family and if I hear her disrespecting him again, She will regret it" Liam narrowed his eyes at Sophia giving her a knowing look before he stood up from the chair.

He walked towards Harry and kissed his forehead before saying good morning to him and quickly walked out. Harry frowned and asked the others.

Who made him angry?

Silent.

Harry rolled his eyes, yep everyone is afraid of the bad ass Liam even Louis sometimes. Louis quickly stood up and pulled the chair beside him for Harry to sit.

Luke and one of the other maids quickly cleaned the mess and James apologized for it but Harry told him not to apologize. James nodded and told Harry his breakfast will be served in any moment.

Harry frowned when both Nick and Sophia quickly excused themselves from the dinning room. Leaving Harry and Louis alone.

"Good morning" Louis whispered into Harry's ears. Harry smiled and nodded his head "Good morning" he responded. Louis smiled and intertwined his hand with Harry's under the table. Harry started feeling nervous when he remembered Zayn's warning.