Chapter 27- New Student?

(12 days left)
Tzuyu's POV

I woke up and did my morning routine...

"TZUYU,COME DOWN,FOOD IS READY!"I heard Sana eonnie shouting...

I went downstairs while combing my hair with my fingers..

"Morning!" I greeted and smiled at her..

"Morning!"She said and started eating...

I sat beside her and started eating..

------

"Tzuyu-ah,Ppali,We're gonna be late!"She said and grabbed my hand and we went ro our classroom..

Fortunately, we arrived before our lecturer did..

"Good morning class!"Our lec. Greeted and we greeted back

"So,We have a new student from Ewha Womans University!"She said and a girl went inside our room...

"Annyeonghaseyo,Lalisa Manoban Imnida,but you can call me Lisa, I'm 17 years old,Please take good care of me!"

"Welcome to Seoul National University!"We all greeted..

"So,Lisa you can sit behind Ms. Chou,Ms. Chou kindly raise your hand!"

I raised my hand and Lisa sat behind me..

"Annyeong!"She whispered..I turned around and smiled at her..

Discussion..

Discussion..

Blah.blah.blah.

The bell rang and we all went to the canteen..

We saw Taehyung oppa waving his hands at us..

Lisa went with us since she's new..
"Guys,This is Lalisa,a student from EWU,Lisa this is Taehyung my boyfriend and Jungkook!"Sana eonnie introduced them to each other..

"Annyeong!"They greeted each other,While we were eating,Sana eonnie and Taehyung oppa,were talking about weird stuffs,and jungkook and lisa are talking about their studies..while me,I'm just here sipping my strawberry shake..

*Sluuurrrppp*

I noticed that I already finished my shake..

"Sluurrrpppp*

I sipped it again but this time,loder,which caught their attention, the 4of them looked at me awkwardly..

"Ooppss,uh,sorry!"I said and smiled at them..

And we laughed while Lisa was just looking at us,probably wondering why are we laughing..

SO HERE IS IT GUYS..HOPE YOU LIKED IT..THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING..Y'ALL MADE ME HAPPY AND INSPIRED😂😘

Btw,LALISA FROM BLACKPINK...
HOLAAA!!!

THANK YOU..