Chapter 9

*Blesszel P.O.V*

as usual me,Yumi-neesan and Karin-neesan recieved a love letter and it was being place 6 boxes... I hate it! Kuroko was jealous as well while the others are being over-protective brother mode! which is why I love them so much! Kagami said "what will you do with those box Blesszel?"

I replied "burn them when were arrived at the house Kagami"

"isn't it a bit mean?"

"well those boys are crazy unlike the Philippines the Filipino boys will never do this such a thing"

"ehh!?"

"that is true and the girl only recieves one letter not many!"

Kuroko said "have you ever recieve a letter before Blesszel-chan?"

"no because I always wear boys clothes before Kuroko"  in a cheerful tone

Koga-niisan said "why are you wearing a boys clothes!?"

Yumi-neesan said "she don't want to wear girly clothes before because one time one of our classmate before almost got rape.... which is why Zel is wearing boys clothes"

"what about now?"

"she can wear but not showing her skin just a simple dress with a blazer" she shrugged

Kuroko said "at least she is a different girls" I blushed furiously and look away he can be so blunt! then Riko-neesan look at us with a worried expression she said

"PRINCESS BLESSZEL,KARIN AND MAYUMI HELP ME!"

Karin said "based from her expression she is worried about something please tell us"

"actually I want you 3 be the contestant of the photo-shoot!"

the boys said excluding Kuroko "EHH!?"

I replied "NO WAY IN HELL!"

Yumi-neesan said "I'D RATHER DIE THAN TO WEAR THOSE EXPOSING CLOTHES!"

Karin-neesan said "OVER OUR DEAD BODY WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU RIKO-SENPAI!"

Riko-senpai said "well the student council President and I are having an arguments she thought that I threat you 3 to join our club" she sigh sadly

 I replied "yet you guys made a stupid bet?" in an angry tone

"h-ha-hai a-n-n-and if we lose you girls will choose another club.... GOMENASAI!" she is crying suudenly we heard a loud punch! when we turned around Yumi-neesan is on angry mode!

she said "where is the student council President" she smile coldly at us all of us are shaking in fear who would have thought that it will lead to this disaster! yet the table broke into half!

Hyuga-niisan said "she is so scary!" he whispered at me and Karin 

I whispered him back "which is why were not allowed to make her angry when it comes to this situation without her permission Hyuga-niisan"

Yumi-neesan said "where is the President? if one of you didn't tell me this Gym will be collapse since I couldn't control my strenght ne?" in a cheerful tone! Yumi-neesan is so scary!! please tell me its a dream!

I replied "ne Ku-Ku-Kuroko a-a-a-a-and I wi-wi-wi-will le-lea-lea-lead ne?"

Kuroko said "hai lets go" the 3 of us left Yumi-neesan is so scary! which is why were not allowed to make her angry when it comes to bets,hurting her friends and mess up with her!

*Riko P.O.V*

I made a huge mistake! who would have thought that Mayumi is a strong person! I asked Karin "ne is she like this?"