Chapter 2

*Mayumi P.O.V*

all of us were having a training while Zel is sitting next to Riko.... Riko gave us 90 laps to run around the boys are sweating a lot and it looks like there going to faint I'm the only one who finished running... all of the boys are shocked Izuki said "why aren't you sweating a lot?"

I replied "I'm getting used to it since Zel and I are having a hard train before" I shrugged 

Hyuga said "what kind of hard training?"

"well running around the street 100 laps, push up 100, partial curl up 200 and putting a heavy weight both of our wrist and legs while running the court 290 all in all is 690" all of them are surprised what can I say our coach is devil thanks to Zel cuteness he gave us 2 day off!

Riko said "OI! WHO TOLD YOU TO STOP RUNNING!" the boys are continuing while I went towards to Riko and Zel

Kagami said "I can't believe Mayumi-senpai is already done running"

"YOU GUYS STILL HAVE 10 MORE LAPS TO GO HURRY UP!" Zel and I are sweat dropping it seems like were having a second devil coach

Zel said "somehow she reminds me of our coach before neesan"

I replied "yeah me too" she gave me a bottle of water and I drink it.... when the boys are finished running and it looks like there about to pass out

Riko said "yosh! start push up 100 now!"

all of them said excluding me and Kuroko "EHH!?"

"start now otherwise I'll give you 400 push up"

I replied "just let them have a break in 20 minutes okay?"

Zel said "yeah it looks like there about to pass out Riko-neesan"

Riko said "okay fine MINNA HAVE A BREAK 20 MINUTES AND STOP COMPLAINING!" all of the boys are sigh in relief.. when Riko is about to leave "Mayumi I leave it in your hands to monitor them" I nod in understanding and she left

"neesan can I burrow your Ipad mini tab"

I replied "yeah sure its in my bag demo naze?"

"I'm going to read a book" she shrugged

"okay still thinking if your about to join or not?"

"yeah"

"I'm going to distribute the water would you mine help me?"

"opo ate (yes neesan)" both of us are distributing the water on the boys they are really grateful that I buy them a water since I'm rich girl... after we distribute Zel is sitting on the bench with my tab I sigh Izuki noticed it he said

"what's wrong Mayumi"

I replied "she's still not get over during the incident I understand her completely but when I look at her eyes Zel wanted to join still doubting like yes or no"

"I'm sure Blesszel will join soon besides coach is having a basketball attire on her"

"I hope so" he pat my head Teppei came toward us

he said "were having a 2 captain now and 2 Vice captain" 

Hyuga said "yeah the former Captain and the Vice-captain of BGGM"

"Mayumi how old is Blesszel"

I replied "well Zel is 15 she's turning 16 soon"

Kagami said "why does she always wear a white scarf is she sick?"

"she's not sick Kagami and that scarf was being hand made by Zel okasan"

"then where is her parents.... Blesszel won't answer us"