Shirley's First Heartbreak

Start from the beginning

"Where's Zero?" they asks.

"Sleeping," she replies as she gobbles up some pizza prepared on the table. While having her breakfast, a shocking news appears before them.

"The Elevens are currently being moved at the foot of Mount Fuji for annihilation under the order of Emperor Charles. He declared that the Elevens are protecting Zero, thus, killing them would end the terrorist attacks."

"What the hell is going on?!" Kallen bursts out in anger.

CC, who isn't affected at all, throws an ice on Kallen's head. "Cool down that head of yours."

"Cool down?!" Kallen snaps. "They're killing the Japanese! We must act now!"

"Think of it carefully, idiot. That is obviously a trap to lure us out," CC replies. "Why would they announce the annihilation publicly? It is to tempt us, obviously. Let's just wait for your lover's decision whether we go or not."

"Lover's decision?" Travis asks in confusion.

"Zero's decision," says CC.

"He isn't my lover!" Kallen yells while blushing which opposes the words she just spitted out.

"The way you deny it strongly and that blushing of yours says it all," CC teases her even more. After a while, Zero arrives.

"I know you saw the news just now. Prepare, we're going to Mt. Fuji," Zero orders. "Contact Leo, tell him to secure the Southern Island. And tell him to send Haru, Shio and Roku here. Kallen, is Gawain fully functioning?"

"Yes," the red-haired girl replied.

"That's good, then. You will temporarily pilot Guren--"

"Hey, I am going to pilot Guren," CC finishes. Zero shots her a glare since the immortal witch starts on opposing him again.

"No, you will pilot the Gawain with me. Kallen, you pilot Guren. CC, I need to talk to you," Zero orders before heading in his quarters followed by the immortal witch.

"Don't you dare leave a scratch on my Guren," CC says as she passes by Kallen.

"Oh, I can't promise you that," Kallen scoffs in irritation.

CC smirks upon seeing the jealous face of the red-haired girl. She got a few strands of Kallen's hair.

"Don't worry, dear, I will only give your lover a small bite," she whispers on her ear before going inside Zero's quarters.

With gritted teeth, Kallen stomps away.

"It's obviously a trap, Lelouch. You're wasting energy," CC says as she sits down on the couch.

"Trap or not, we are going to fight them," Lelouch replies.

Currently.. Fenette's House...

"Father, has duty called?" Shirley asks upon finishing preparing for school.

"Ah, yes, dear. There's an emergency so I have to go," her father replies.

"Is about the terrorist attacks?" the orange-haired girl worriedly asks, wishing that her father would reply that it's his normal duty.

"Yeah, I guess so since it's Princess Cornelia who called us out," her father replies. She felt him pat her head while looking down. "Don't worry dear, I will be careful. I promise that I will come home as soon as our work is done."

"Ok, be careful, dad," Shirley says with an encouraging smile before her father left.

"Your father really is good at making us worry, isn't it, dear?" Shirley's mom says.