Chapter One

Author's Note- This is my first time writing a fan fiction, and I have not proof read though this but will later. So if there is an grammar mistakes I apologize in advance. 

Update:  Finally proofread :)

~~~~

Tuesday, June 30, 5:59 PM @ LAX

Lola's POV

Trying to find my way to the cab my friends were waiting before they left without me, I found myself bumping head to head with some stranger.
"Ouch! What the hell," I look up from the floor and I see a boy with glasses, and basic hair that every guy has nowadays, looking like he was about to beg for forgiveness. 

Brandon's POV

"Ahh," I get up and pick up the pink hair girl's phone which I made her drop quickly. She seems pissed. So I try to work with the special charm I had liked it always did with the girls.
"I'm so sorry, I was-" I let down my hand pick her and our phones up which also fell; she pushes my hand away asking for her phone back.
"Yeah, yeah whatever, it's okay, can I just have my phone back, I'm kinda in a rush,"
"Uh yeah here," I said with one eyebrow up confuse when she just snatches it out of my hand. Getting sidetrack from where I already was, I thought she was cute, I have to get her number, I stop her before she walked any farther.
"Hey, wait up!"
"Kind of in a hurry, my cab is about to leave me!" She says, walking in a hurried pace as I keep running backward by her side.
"Can you at least give me your number, or tell me your name?" I said losing my breath trying to keep the same pace as her. Almost making it to the door, she stops, faces me, and responds
"It's Lola," rolling her eyes, walking away quickly, which then I lost her, she was gone.

10:38 PM

Lola's POV

"Ugh if it wasn't for that stupid kid bumping into me, I wouldn't have missed the cab," I fuss on the airport benches with my two luggages next to me.
"I don't understand why those dumb bitches can't ever answer their phones. It's like they forget I exist or something," I place my palm on my exhausted face. I look up to see a familiar face walk in. Oh no, it was that guy from earlier, which caused me to be in the situation I'm in. I act like I was on my phone trying to avoid him. I accidentally look up seeing him face me, walking towards who knows what, I look down quickly back at my phone hoping he didn't see me. 
"Hey! Lola!"
"Oh god," I say in a whisper tone.
"Yeah, that's me," I then say with a small annoying grin.
"What are you still doing here?" He asks with a cute smile of his. Wow, he's not a bad looking guy. No Lola, no this is not what you came here to do. You came here to enjoy yourself and have fun with no boy drama I say to myself. I look back up at whoever this guy was.
"Yeah, yeah still here. Sadly."
"Well do you need a ride?" As much as I want to say no, I desperately need one, and as much as a ride I also need a place to stay because those damn girls never gave me the address to where we were staying.
"Actually, yes," I said in the most irritating voice.
"Well just tell me where you gotta go and I got you," he said. "Just give me a couple mins though I gotta go pick up what I came for."

Brandon's POV

I open the door to the van throwing her things in, "Hey Schmidty, I brought a friend," he waves at her, and she responds thank you with a small smile. Taking a seat next to her I slip out, 

"Well, aren't you ever going to ask me for my name?" I said in an annoying tone. I mean I offer her a ride and she hasn't even asked me for my name, damn she must be playing hard to get. 
"Oh yeah, my bad. So what's your name Mr. I enjoy bumping into to people,"
"Brandon, Brandon Arreaga,"
"Nice, does that mean I have to tell you my full name?"
"I mean I'd be nice to know who I'm giving a ride too and not some random stranger, but that's up to you," we both laugh.
"Uh okay well Pacini, Lola Pacini and thanks for the ride. I don't know how I will ever pay you back. I have gas money if you need it," she starts digging in her purse but I stop her.
"Nah, you're good you're good don't worry about-,"
"Sorry to interrupt but I'm about to get to the exit of the airport, where are we headed to?" The driver asks. Lola sat still for a minute not saying anything.

Lola's POV

Oh god, now he's gonna think I'm like some homeless freak who left her old town to find a new life in LA. What do I say I have no idea where I'm supposed to go. I take out my phone-
No new messages.
"Ugh I hate them," I said in a low voice.
"What?" Brandon asks.
"No not you, my friends, so like I was kinda in a rush earlier because my friends kinda forgot I exist, so they didn't tell the cab to wait for me so they kinda left without me. And they didn't tell me the address where we're suppose to stay at. So..."
"Do you need a place to stay...?" I made a flinch face, embarrass.
"Is it okay if I call once more time to see if they answer, I've been texting and calling them all day, but no ones responded," I dial Frankie's number first, then Shay, I even call Tiny. But no answer. I text the group:

Uh hey? Can someone tell me where we're staying?

No answer. I sigh big. 

"Yeah okay, I think I do need a place to stay. I mean, if you want, you can drop me off at the nearest hotel,"

"You can stay with me if you want?" I was like huh I didn't know about that. But I'm in desperate need of a place to stay. And money is tight for me right now.

"Okay, Yeah that's fine. Thanks."

"Don't worry it's not just you and I. My four other friends also live with us. Schmitty also stays sometimes. But if you want to sleep in his room if he doesn't stay, or I'll just sleep in one of the other guys' room that live with me," I guess I kinda felt relieved it just wasn't us.

"Okay...." I said in a sleepy tone and slowly falling asleep on Brandon's shoulder.

~~~~

Author's Note- This is kind of boring right now and is going very slow. But I'm going to try to make it more interesting, dramatic, and possibly have some sexual scenes. Hope you enjoyed the first chapter! Leave comments on what I should do better, or what you think will happen next! I'm curious what your thoughts are! Until next time. xoxo, Bri.