Chapter 13: Stomach Tied In Knots

Start from the beginning

A group entered, 3 girls and 2 boys I remembered the dark haired guy from the other day.

"Hey Michael" The girl the weird guy called awhile ago exclaimed as she pecks him on the lips.

Talk about public display.

I remembered those three girls from yesterday but I don't recall knowing the guy with brown locks and a really muscular body.

I shrugged and decided to just mind my own business.

I ordered my favorite cheese pizza and a jumbo root beer.

I made my way to my table ignoring everything. Michael's group is sitting just two tables apart from where I am sitting.

"So, where is Luke?"

I didn't mean to eaves drop but I heard Luke Hemmings' name so..

"I don't know, is he coming?" I can tell that its the dark haired guy talking.

"Yeah he told me that he'll bring someone with him" Ronnie exclaimed,

I might've lost my memory but I can recognize their voices really well.

"Who?" The Ella girl asked,

"I don't know I'm curious" Helen answered back,

I was totally busy eavesdropping that I almost screamed when someone tapped my shoulders making me curse and jump.

"You know you can sit with us if you want?" The guy with the brown locks offered as he give me a sweet smile.

I don't know if its a good idea.

"Yeah Myle! c'mon sit with us" Michael hollered, obviously he heard what me and this fine fellow here was talking about.

I nodded I agreed not refusing, why? because I heard Luke was coming and I can't understand what I am feeling. Part of me wants to see him so badly and part of me is afraid and ashamed of what will happen to the both of us because of my stupidity and wrong doings.

I sighed as I carry my food tray and transferred my table to theirs.

"Oh in case you don't remember I'm Ashton" the guy who tapped me on the shoulder introduced himself.

I smiled a bit well, I faked a smile.

After a few moments I got lost in their conversation. They were talking about this Will Smith guy, and I just sat there not knowing what to say because I don't know who that guy was. They talked about bands and food I just listened to them and get along with the small talks and jokes they throw on the table. I got bored but they are still having fun I don't want to be a kill joy so I decided to just hold my boredom in.

Every now and then the small bell on the door keeps on ringing everytime someone enters. I felt dumb waiting and anticipating that it was Luke. Everytime the small bell ring my eyes would turn to the door and glisten like I was a lost puppy waiting for my owner.

Hours passed, I felt stupid and weird for expecting Luke. Obviously he wasn't coming.

I leaned on the table and a deep sigh escaped my lips.

The small bell rang but I didn't bother to check who it was.

"Hey guys!" The sweet familiar voice exclaimed.

ITS LUKE!

My heart flusterred when I heard his voice.

My lips parted on their own giving him a smile but then dropped right away as I furrow my brows,

"This is AL, she's my girlfriend" Luke introduced a petite girl who is as tall as me, she has blue eyes that looks like Luke's and she has a perfect long blonde hair.

She all gave us a sweet smile as she wave her free hand because her other hand is locked with Luke's.

My jaw literally dropped on the floor as I can feel a pit of acid forming inside my stomach.

I COULDNT FUCKING BELIEVE THIS!

HE LEFT ME IN A WEEK AND NOW HE'S INTRODUCING...HE'S INTRODUCING US THIS-

"Oh hey Myle, I didn't noticed that you're here" Luke exclaimed innocently

I literally want to punch him on the fucking face to break his nose and kick his balls, let's see how he can reproduce with AL.

If it wasn't for this table separating me from him he would be dead by now.

I have this aching in my heart making me feel like I want to cry this is ridiculous everything in this world is so unfair!

I want to fucking scream on his face right now and beat the shit out of him!

"Hey" I exclaimed softly as I smile to him, trying to act cool and act like I didn't care

That's right Myle why would you care? Why am I bothered by him? what the fuck?

I sighed, "Oh gosh! would you look at the time! I have to go guys thanks for your company. I'll try to see you soon" I exclaimed as I walk out.

I opened the door and heard the small bell rang for the last time. My tears started to roll down my cheeks.

Why am I so affected by this?

I wiped my tears with the back of my hand but my tears won't stop from streaming down making me sob so hard as I shiver I didn't noticed that its already dark and its colder than I expected.

I sobbed as I walk and I heard running foot steps coming towards me so I walked faster trying to hold back my tears.

Someone grabbed the hem of my shirt making me stop, I didnt have to turn around to know who it was, I know that its Luke.

"L-Luke what are you doing?" I asked trying so hard not to make my voice crack.

He didn't answer, he still didn't let go of my shirt.

"If you're not going to say something then I will. I'm sorry about that night. I know you know what I am talking about" I exclaimed as I turn around making him let go of me.

He nodded.

I sighed and smile.

"Okay." I exclaimed and walked backwards still facing him, "See you" I added I faced back towards the front and waved my hand.

That moment when I walked away from him I know that it is the end.

I sobbed quietly as I walk, I turned my way to the curb and started running.

I know now what I am feeling.

I like Luke but I pushed him way too far and made myself distant from him. I had this feeling before that no matter what I will do to him he will always stick around and forgive my bullshit but I was wrong. That night was all my fault if I wasn't that stupid if I wasn't a bitch nothing like this would've happen. If I wasn't scared to like him back none of these whould've happen.

I never knew what I had until I lost it.

Now that my feelings are clear I can't do anything about it because I'm too late. I don't get to have a second chance.

She looks happy with him and he looks happy with her. I would look pathetic if I try to win him back.

This is the consequence I have to face. I have nothing.

I don't have any memory from my past, I don't have any friend and the one I like likes someone else.

I am nothing.

I was running so fast that I didn't know where I was, I stopped on the middle of the road as I catch my breathe. My legs are numb. I didn't notice that there was a fast car coming towards me before I could take I step, two round lights blinded me and I cant see anything but darkness.

-

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. This fic is about to get good I hope you won't stop reading it xx