"You are a heart surgeon not a gynaecologist."

"Potato, potarto. I'm a doctor Harper and I want to be there."

"No." BJ says ending all discussion.

A waitress approaches the table and she has a cute blonde pixie cut and emerald green eyes. Not bad.

"Good evening Mr Jacobs." The waitress politely greets her boss' son. My uncle Mark would have to one of the best chefs in the world. His restaurant Dolce was his first baby. "Are you ready to order?"

"Hi..." My eyes run over her name tag. "Sarah." I offer her a wink. "I'm not sure about my friends here but I'll take you to go."

Sarah blushes tomato red and Harper lands a swift kick to my shin.

"Harper will have the risotto and we..." BJ points between the two of us. "Will have the rib eye. I apologise for my friends behaviour."

Sarah nods quickly and I swear I hear her giggle as she runs to the kitchen.

"That was inappropriate Callum." Harper scolds me.

"She is hot." I say with a shrug. The bartender brings us over our drinks and I skull the scotch BJ had ordered for me.

"Can't you find one girl?" Harper asks.

"Why would I do that?"

"Cal you have a good job and you are nice guy. You could get any girl you want."

"Harp-"

"And if that doesn't work you have a billion dollar trust fund."

"So I can only get a girl because I'm rich?"

"You know I didn't mean that. I have some friends from Harvard-"

"Harp if they went to Harvard chances are I already met them."

"But-"

"Forget it Lady he is clearly not listening to you." I watch BJ place a hand in his wife's lap.

Harper moves on to tell me all about how KickIt is going. Harper started KickIt in her second year at Harvard. The girl is a business genius. Between her and her business partner Roman the two are unstoppable. There are now six KickIt kick boxing gyms on the east coast with plans to move west. Harper loves it. I know she will slow down a little once the baby arrives but she is such an amazing business woman I'm sure she has already planned exactly when she will start working again.

BJ and I listen to Harper talk and I can't help but smile at the look of pride in BJ's face. He is immensely proud of his wife and her achievements, not that he is without his own. My cousin Brennan James 'BJ' Jacobs is easily the best journalist in the country. His only competition is Dylan Washington, his father-in-law.

Sarah comes and goes with our meals not so subtly dropping a napkin with her number on it in my lap. I send her another wink and a smirk as I pocket the napkin.

"She gave you her number didn't she?" Harper asks with an eye roll.

"Jealous?" I raise my eyebrows and BJ emits a growl.