Chapter 2

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN ANY PART OF MIRACULOUS! THE ONLY PART OF THIS STORY THAT I OWN IS THE PLOT AND MY OC'S

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Marinette POV:

After school Alya and I went back to my house. When we got there, we went into the kitchen to get a snack and inside was my parents and Alyas parents. "Hey! What are you guys doing here?" I asked Alya's parents while munching on a cookie. "Girls, we have to talk." Alya's mom said to the both of us. They sat us down on the couch and my mom took a deep breath. "Marinette. Alya. We are not your biological parents. You guys are the long lost princesses of China. You were born as fraternal twins and because of the threat of assassins you, Marinette, were sent here with us, and Alya you were sent to live with your 'parents' in Italy. We got in contact a few years ago and that's when they decided to move here so you guys could be closer together. We didn't even realize that you guys were going to become best friends." I stared at my mom. Then I looked at Alya and she looked at me. We hugged at the same time and then I pulled away. "Wait, so let me get this straight. Alya and I are twins, we are also the princesses of China, and no one knows this EXCEPT for you guys, us, and our biological parents, the king and queen of China?" I asked my mom. She nodded. "Girl you know what this means? WE ARE SISTERS!" Alya cheered. She grinned at me. I looked at my mom. "Wait. So your not my mom?" She nodded. "I am sorry for lying to you," My mom, I mean, Sabine (A/N: that's her name right? I am way too lazy to check so pls leave a comment if I ever get a name wrong ) looked down and started to cry. I quickly rushed over and gave her a hug. "Its ok. Your still my mom even if it just adoptive!" She smiled and thanked me. "Well Alya, you better head home and pack so we at ready to fly tomarrow!" I hugged Alya again. "See you tomarrow twin!" Alya waved. " See ya twin!" I responded pointing finger guns at her. She just laughed and left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to Sabine shaking me awake. "Marinette your gonna be late!" She shouted. I jumped out of bed and quickly threw on a black crop top with a green cat on it and some Pink leggings. I grabbed and quickly went to exit my room, momentarily forgetting that there was a ladder to my room, and tumbled down the ladder. "Owwwww," I groaned. " Marinette are you okay?" I looked up from the ground to see dad, I mean Tom, looking down at me. "Yup. Just peachy." (A/N: if you get that reference, you are one of my best friends!) I quickly got up and brushed imaginary dirt of my shirt, and left. "Marinette!" I heard my adoptive parents shout. "Hmm?" I turned around to see then holding my bags. "Oh yeah!" I smiled sheepishly and waited for Alya to pick me up. All of a sudden she showed up in a bright pink limo. "OMG twin!" I shouted at her when she got out. "I know right!" I squealed and quickly put my bags in the trunk (A/N: do limos have trunks?) and got in the limo. It was amazing! Alya laughed at my expression. "Twin! Let's have a singing contest!" I exclaimed excitingly. " OMG YAAAAAS GURL!" Alya shouted at me.

(A/N: low key was going to end it there, but I feel kinda bad because I havnt updated in like 2 weeks. Man, if I want this story to become popular than I reallllllly need to update more because I am the usually the type of person to not read a story if it only have one or two chapters so... ANYWHO! BACK TO THE STORY) (btw this isn't a time skip)

After sorting through songs we decided on Most Girls by Hailee Steinfeld.

(A/N: Bold- Alya, Italics- Marinette, Bold and Italics- both)

Some girls, feel best in their tiny dresses
Some girls, nothing but sweatpants, looking like a princess
Some girls, kiss new lips every single night
They're stay in out late cause their just celebrating life

You know some days you feel so good in your own skin
But it's okay if you wanna change the body that you came in
Cause you look greatest when you feel like a damn queen
We're all just playing a game in a way, trying to win at life

Most girls are smart and strong and beautiful
Most girls, work hard, go far, we are unstoppable
Most girls, our fight to make every day
No two are the same
I wanna be like, I wanna be like, most girls
I wanna be like, I wanna be like, mist girls

Some girls, like to keep their physique real private
Some girls, wear jeans so tight, cause they feel so right yeah
Some girls, everyday searching, keep the page turning
Sleepin in late cause they just celebrating life

You know some days you feel so good in your own skin
But it's okay if you wanna change the body that you came in
Cause you look greatest when you feel like a damn queen
We're all just playing a game in a way, trying to win at life

Most girls are smart and strong nd beautiful
Most girls, work hard, go far, we are unstoppable
Most girls, our fight to make everyday
No two are the same
I wanna be like, I wanna be like, most girls

Most girls, yeah
Most girls
Wanna be, wanna be, wanna be
Most girls, our fight to make every day
No two are the same
I wanna be like

Most girls
I wanna be like, I wanna be like, most girls
I wanna be like

Once the song ended, we realized we were at the airport, and our entire class was staring at us. Thank God for tinted windows! I pointed this out to Alya, and we both burst out laughing. Once again, the class stared at us like we were insane, which made us laugh harder.

A/N: SOOOOOOOO. Sorry I took forever to upload this. I just didn't really know what to put, so I have been reading many more miraculous stories, just to get ideas, you know! So anyways. I am so sorry for the long wait. Just so you know, I will upload whenever I have inspiration and the feeling of wanting to work on this. I just really wanna say thank you o much to all my readers and HOKY CRAPOLA! I HAVE OVER 10 READS?! I know that doesn't seem like a lot, but to me that is pretty awesome. I didn't actually think someone would ever read this story so, what a milestone!

Also 1248 words

~LISO OUT~