I looked behind me to find Maximus, with a knowing look. He nodded "For the Queen!" He exclaimed raising his sword, I closed my eyes before letting Athena take control. Their side ran first before ours and all that was heard were the sound of swords clashing together, screams were heard everywhere but it was easy to guess that my side were decreasing, "Your Majesty we have to retreat!" One of Maximus ' men yelled out near me, I shook my head stubbornly before attacking a guy who flew by me. "No!" I yelled out. I faced Maximus to speak "Behind you!" I turned my back and someone received the attack for me, I looked up to see Titus.

"No!" I exclaimed, Titus fell into my arms as everyone above us were yelling hell, I held Titus stopping his wound from bleeding more but with no avail. "Your Majesty-" He choked on his words as blood pour out of his mouth, eyes turning red. "I said it before but I truly meant it when I said- " He flinched, breathing heavily and with all his remaining strength, he uttered "it has been a pleasure" His eyes closed slowly and my head bowed in respect before getting up. That was it. I was raging from inside and out yet Athena managed to be more angry. A loud howl was heard as Athena's form revealed itself to everyone. She attacked from left to right and anyone who came near her. Her eyes focused on Joffrey, she ran towards the grinning man, who easily threw her off.

"You cannot beat me!" Joffrey exclaimed yet Athena only saw red and attacked again, both struggled until Joffrey sliced Athena's legs making her bleed, we panted before attacking again but this time as Athena growled and aimed for Joffrey's neck, he had already placed his sword under her. Stabbing her through the stomach. Athena fell on the ground, her eyes fixated on Joffrey walking away and with all her strength she pushed off the ground and bit long and hard on Joffrey's neck. My ear rang as the sounds of screams faded, not long before my vision blurred.

"Your Majesty!"

——

"Your Majesty" A woman who had beauty that was truly out of this world bowed slightly before looking up at me. Her chocolate eyes shined as did her grin. "I am Emilia, Lady of the South, Your majesty" she brought her hand up for a shake, I took it into my own and without our breaking eye contact I kissed the back of them gently. "Theia, Princess of the North" I tucked a hair behind her ears and she looked down blushing. I smirked as I looked into her eyes "May I have this dance?" She bit her lip lightly before nodding.

"I assume you are of a vampire race" I said as I looked down at her, "Something like that" She whispered into my ear, as she pulled back her eyes brightened once again. I was drawn into her, we danced effortlessly like we had known each other well. But her grip loosened onto me, I watched as she walked away. I scrunched in confusion as her figure slowly started getting smaller, until I found myself in the dark.

"Emilia!" I screamed but she would not turn back, "Emilia!" I screamed again only for my voice to echo back.

"Theia" I small whisper behind me made me turn around only to find us standing in front of the mirror, my hands around her bare stomach as I kissed her shoulder. She held her hair with the other hand while the other rested on top of mine. She stood with her lingerie as she smirked at me at the mirror turning her head enough to rest my lips on hers as we swayed to the radio song that played. I closed my eyes as the feeling I have lost came back.

Only to open my eyes again, I found myself surrounded with nothing but darkness, I stood looking around to no avail, but a drop of water on my face made me look up, they started to multiply until my hair was fully soaked and when I looked up I saw the grey skies I remembered too well. I was wearing my metal armour as I found myself holding my sword. A figure came flying past me, as instinct, I dodged their attack and stabbed them through the heart. I looked around furiously, everyone was screaming and swords were clashing. "Theia!" I scream made me turn my head on my right, then I saw her.

Calm Me Down (girlxgirl) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara