Chapter Fifteen: The Royal Pain In The Arse.

Start from the beginning

Sighing I flip through the pages, looking at the different types until I hit a light blue ribbon. It had a creature who looked like a crying baby but with horns and wings. This is a "Bubbahorn" and supposedly they are the size of a child's thumb and eats pumpkin. I laughed, turning the page.

..............................................................................................................................

Thranduil's P.O.V

The wooden doors with a big bang followed by a loud squeal, "Thranduil!" which hurt my ears. There stood the nightmare of all horror stories, the champion of ruining lives, Neawilth.

I'm dead!

Dropping her purse, she ran over to me, squealing as she wrapped her arms around me tight. I stood there as still as I could, showing no emotion on my face as declawed her from me. She looked up at me and giggled. Her face was covered with so much makeup, that it was impossible to tell if she was real. She also reeked of perfume, making it hard for me to breathe.

"You are so serious Thrands," she said, flickering her lashes at me. She went on her tiptoes and purred in my ear, "But that is what makes you even more sexier," she said, twirling a strand of my hair around her finger, pushing her body against me, making me gag.

Putting my hands on her shoulders, I pushed her back a bit and sternly said, "My name is Thranduil," letting go of her and storming out of the throne room. I quickly saw my mother smirk in satisfaction before I slammed the doors and headed out. "Oh wait up! damn you, with your really long legs!" she yelled with her annoying voice, running after me with her friend and co.

As I opened the main doors, I was hit by the scent of pine. I looked around, thinking of a plan to lose those brats. Where do I hide? Think Thranduil, think!

Suddenly a memory flashed before my eyes. The girl with the ocean blue eyes, crying as she tried to loosen the trap to set her leg free. She sat high up in an old oak tree, its roots big and strong.

Flash!

I'm reaching to touch her wound.

Flash!

Her beautiful ocean like eyes stare into my icy blues.

I was pulled from my thoughts by "Thrands? Where are you baby?" I groaned in annoyance, running deeper in the woods until I came across the oak tree.

Swiftly, I climbed the tree as quickly as possible, scanning the forest floor for any signs of those girls. After a while I got bored, looking around the tree. That's when my eyes caught a branch, broken and hanging down by a few threads.

CRACK! The angel looked at me with widen eyes and a horrified look upon her face. As if time slowed down, the branch that carried her weight snapped, letting her fall towards her doom. Her face was petrified as her cries, break the ice of my cover, her eyes longing for rescue. My mind starts to panic as my heart breaks into a million pieces.

I awoke from the horrifying thought by a scream. "EW A SPIDER! KILL IT ERICA, KILL IT!" Neawilth's voice echoed against the wind, making me cover my ears. Rushed footsteps came from the left, followed by twiddle dumb and twiddle dee. They stopped under a small pine tree, Neawilth leaned against the tree trunk, kicking her heeled shoes off.

Their hair was messy, some of their makeup smudged as they were bending over, trying to catch their breaths. 'Erica' if that is her name put a hand on her hip as she stretched her back, hearing her back click made me cringe in disgust.

As she moved her gaze upwards she stopped, looking straight at me, giving me an evil smile before nudging Neawilth in the ribs. She groaned in pain before "what!" she hissed rubbing her side. Erica pointed up in my direction, Neawilth followed her gaze until her ugly yellow eyes found mine. "Well hello there, Thrands," she stated, walking towards the tree.