3.

Jack texted me.
"Hey, was wondering if you'd like to go to the cinema tonight?"

I hesitated before replying.

"Actually, tonight I'm busy.." Uh no too rude.
"I'm doing something later, maybe another time?" Ugh, too cocky.

After a lot of typing and deleting, I finally decided to just agree.

"Yeah, what time should I be ready by?"
"Seven?"
"Sounds great"

I went downstairs to find Joe in the kitchen with Shawn and Caitlin. "Shawn! Caitlin!" I Screamed hugging both of them. Joe walked behind me, I could feel his breath on my neck. This sent shivers up my spine. "So How has 3 weeks without us been?" Said Shawn as he wrapped his arm around Caitlin. Joes placed his hand in my lower back. "The house was more fun" he joked tracing his hand up my back and then pulling it away.

Caitlin or Shawn didn't notice fortunately. "Caitlin want to help me pick out something for later?" I smiled "Later?" Said Joe and Caitlin in synced "Um, Jack wanted a second date" I said looking down at the floor and fiddling with my thumbs "Jack Maynard!" Squealed Caitlin, winking at me, taking my hand and bringing me upstairs.

"How was he?" She said opening my wardrobe and looking at my dresses. "He was nice and sweet" I smiled "That's it? What about that face!" "Yes, his face was nice to look at for a few hours" I laughed. "Caitlin" called Shawn running in the room and covering his eyes "Nobody's naked" laughed Caitlin. He uncovered his eyes "Oh, well can you help me unpack" "Um, is that okay Ayla?" "Yeah that's fine" I smiled. The two left the room.

I found a skin tight, silk, red dress. As I attempted to put it on Joe entered the room. "Can you help me?" I pleaded gesturing to the zip at the back of my dress. "Sure" he laughed
I sat down on the edge of the bed as joe zipped up my skin tight dress, I felt Joe's eyes trace my body. I turned around to see Joe staring at me, "You're stunning Ayla" I blushed.
I bit my lip and stared into his gorgeous eyes then glanced at his lips, which I wanted to meet with mine.
He slowly leaned down until our lips brushed against each other, my eyes fluttered shut as he kissed me softly, gripping my hips as the kiss got more heated.
I moaned as he pulled my lip in between his teeth, he stared into my eyes then let go of my lower lip.
All of a sudden things got more he lowered his head again, stacking my neck with rough kisses.
I moaned again, this time making him growl. He stood up from the bed, covered with a pinecone autumnal duvet, and smirked at me.
I returned the smirk whilst looking him up and down, wishing he removed every piece of clothing letting me see his defined body.
He quickly ripped off his white Sugg life top and unbuckled his belt, I couldn't wait for him to finish.
I pulled him closer to me and ripped off the rest of his clothing, I ran my hands along his chest and smirked at him.
He came closer, brushing his hand up my thigh until he reached my underwear, he gave them a little tug until fully tearing them off of me.
He pushed the lower end of my dress up to my waist, he had a clear view of me bare from the waist downwards.
He did his signature cheeky side smirk, then climbed on top of me.

Wrapping my hands around his neck, there was a knock at the door. Joe looked at me with a painful look in his eye "Well then Ayla, looks like your date is here"
Joe got off of the bed and stood up, he put his clothes back on and walked towards the door.
Before leaving he turned back to me "Have fun tonight" he smiled and look down at the ground. "Joe, I-" I was lost for words. He sighed and left the room.

My phone buzzed, it was a message from Jack.

"Outside"

I put back on my underwear and grabbed my purse. My emotions changed quickly, I didn't want to go on this date with Jack Maynard. I wanted to stay at home and be with Joseph.

I opened the front door. "Hello gorgeous" Jack smiled, I returned the smile and hopped in the car. It was going to be a long night.

A/N: Thank you to my friend Chloee (same name just extra e lol) for writing the intimate scene in this chapter as I was struggling ;))