"You got ants in your pants?" Sebastian jokes.

"No 'ants, 'appy" he grumbles as he managed to get off with a little help from Bas.

"Fine, you got ants in your nappy?" Bas chuckles. Blaine pulls out a small box of toys that I have sitting around in my bedroom, it seems like I have toys nearly everywhere now that I think about it. Obviously, I have some in the living room, the bathroom for his bath toys, a small box in my room for early mornings like this when he doesn't want to watch tele and then a small box in his room so that can keep him distracted if I ever needed to leave his room or if I'm clearing his bathroom/bedroom.

"Me 'oo" Brittany says as I help her off the bed. I decided to shut my door a bit incase the kids got a little too loud, Bas and I watch some child's programme while the kids played, Bas soon fell back asleep and then so did I. When we woke up again, it seemed like everyone else was up. I get out of bed and go to the bathroom to do my business, I come back out and see both the kids sleeping in the middle of the toys on their stomachs on the floor.

"Seems like they got tired too" Bas chuckles.

"Mhhm"

"Oh my gosh, there's Brittany" we hear Santana at the bedroom door.

"Yeah, sorry, she got up and came straight to my room, I don't know if she heard the tele but it was on low volume and then she just played with Blaine after a while" I explain to San as she walks in the room. The kids soon woke up and we had breakfast before going to the living room and letting the kids play for a bit while we waited for Pamela and Cooper, while we waited, we decided to get dressed.

I put Blaine in a pair of black jeans, a red and black stripe long sleeve shirt that had four different reindeer faces on it, some red and white stripe socks that had a Christmas tree on them and a navy blue jumper that had a Santa Claus in the middle of it. Brittany wore some red and white spotty leggings with a green tutu, a white long sleeve shirt that had Santa Claus on it and some red socks that had a Christmas tree on it and a bow. By the time we were dressed, there was a knock on the door.

"Hello, I love your jumper" I tell her.

"Thank you, I like yours too" she says. I hug them both before they come in and I could hear Blaine squeal as I close the front door.

(A/N: I know it has two grandmas but one is Carole's and one is Pamela's, you can decide though which one they can wear if you want or just ignore that fact, it's up to you guys what you do, also ignore the shoes, I don't why I put them in there in the first place)