School Sucks Balls, Man Part One.

(Just start the song know it's said right at the start.)

"I've got no time, I've got no time to live. I've got no time to live and I can't say goodbye and I'm regretting having memories of my friends, who they used to be, beside me before they left me to die."Rose sung along to her alarm And made it shut up. (You can turn the song off now.)

'My friends didn't leave me to die, they left me to rot instead.' Rose thought to herself. Usually no one would hear her but that was different now because Sean was in her life, well actually in her life is not the correct term, more like: he was an act on a talent contest and he just accidentally stumbled across the stage. Yeah I think that's the correct terminology, I mean, it sounds like that.

Rose was still pondering, about the decision that Sean gave her that is, not about what about what chocolate bar to get on the way to school; though she was gonna have to go with a Yorkie like the best chocolate in existence of like ever. Anyway talking of food that's what Rose went to go get, breakfast, she had crumpets and her usual morning drink, hot chocolate with three sugars and malted milks. (Can I just say hot chocolate and malted milks are the best thing to exist literally eating them while writing this XD!) After doing so she brushed her teeth and her hair then put on a grey, tank top sweater, black ripped skinny jeans, a dark green beanie that said the words 'Boss Ass Bitch' on it but don't worry, she had permission from school to wear this beanie as it had glitch style over top of the font, so in technicality it was censored. Finally to finish off the look she put on light converse and did a suttle make up look, and by suttle I mean suttle apart from the fact that she was wearing bright blue lipstick, but yeah other than that it was pretty suttle.

She actually isn't allowed to take money out the house even if it was hers, but that didn't stop her from slipping $20.
(Can I just say I'm actually British and my friend Artsy is gonna be pissed at me for setting this book in America XD.) Nor Claire or John was up so she could get away with this easily, lucky her!

When Rose got to school she went straight to the back field like always and took out her sketch book, again, like always. She then went to draw, oh and this is once again...like always.

But what she drew was completely different.

Author's note
Hey people sorry this took so long shit's been going down because...like always...I'm being bullied but if you're concerned about me don't a dress it in the comments, please private message me instead but anyways that's enough bullshit about me tell me about you! Leave a comment saying one fact about you, don't worry about saying you're beautiful I already know that because your my ravishing rainbows and until next time...

Syinara Sweethearts ♡

- Iris ♡☆