Chapter Five // Party

Start from the beginning

We reached the VIP Section & actually got to get right in because Shela knew the two security guards. When we stepped in, their were lots of sexy ass niggas & drinking & smoking, I thought it was attractive, don't judge. Some were eyeing me, like they wanted something, but they knew that they couldn't get. We finally spotted the boys in the back of the Section so we made our way to them. 

"Hey baby!" Shela said running into Shad's arms, taking a seat on his lap. I smiled.

"Nadia, you came." Micheal said giving me a hug. I hugged him back smiling. "I mean you begged & really wanted me to come, so I had too." I spoke over the loud music. He let go of me & then I saw Cameron & Sochitta talking & smiling, awe they would be so cute together. I thought, I smiled at the view, then all of a sudden I get really thirsty. 

"Hey ill, be right back, imma go get something to drink." I Said. "Yea, me & the boys were just about to get something to drink too, we'll join you in a second." I Nodded, I wanted to ask him were Chris was, because I didn't see him, but I decided not to, I didn't wanna sound desperate or anything..

I walked out the VIP Section & made my way to the bar, I Spotted a bar tender so i knew this was the drinks side. 

"Uhm excuse me." I Said trying to get the bar tenders attention over the music. He looked at me & smiled.

"Yes, beautiful how may I help you?" He asked. 

"Uh, could I please have some Irish cream with a hint of Vodka." I asked.

"Yes, anything for you sexy." He winked grabbing a cup, pouring the drinks that i requested for. He handed it to me & I took a sip of it but was startled by a voice that softly roasted into my ear.

"Nice to see you here." I sat my drink down & turned around to see Chris, I smiled & just stared at him, not really knowing what to say or do, damn he's so sexy. "Hey..." I stumbled on my words. 

He laughed. Damn that laugh. "Someones nervous." He spoke. Standing really close next to me.

"I'm not nervous." I lied. 

"Alright, then dance with me." He suggested. I hesitated at first but agreed, because I didn't want him to think that i was nervous, which I really was. Nervous as hell. 

The song Collage Drop by Sage The Gemini was blaring through the speakers as Chris & I stepped onto the dance floor. he was holding me by my waist from behind while i started doing my thing, I couldn't control myself, I was going in. I started twerking, yiking, riding & doing a special addition of what everyone eels was doing, I felt Chris' member start to grow on my ass, I want to stop but I couldn't, its like hes controlling me or something. The way he was holding me , was kinda like a turn on. I turned myself over so that i was now facing him, breathing heavily. The music stopped at that exact same moment & it changed to 2am by Adrian Marcel ft. Sage The Gemini. We were locked in a trance. I started into his eyes, while he stared into mine. Our lips were so closes to touching, I wanted him so bad, but I couldn't. I finally got the strength to get out of his grasp, I walked away in search for the girls, I needa get home.  

I walked back into the VIP Section, & found them dancing looking very lost. I spotted Chyna sitting on the couch, drinking an unknown drink that I've never seen before. She looked really wasted. 

"Chyna." She looked at me as if she saw starts. 

"Chyna!" I Shook her but instead she feel straight asleep, what the hell. I looked for Sochitta & spotted her giving Cameron a lap dance. I sighed then looked for Shela, but she was no where to be found, neither was Shad, they must be doing the nasty. Ugg, how am i going to go home? I walked out the VIP Section, & made my way out of the crowded walk way, I guess imma have to walk home. I was just about to walk out of the door, but was pulled back by my wrist, I turned around to see Chris, oh lord. "Where you going?" He asked, stilling holding onto my wrist.

I snatched my hand out of his grip. "Just going out for a walk." I said trying to sound convincing. He didn't look like it was convincing him.

"Uhm, ok lets go." He said taking my hand leading us outside.

"No, I mean by myself." I Said. Removing my hand from his grip ones again. He laughed. 

"You know I cant let you go out there alone in the dark like this, its almost 4." He spoke.

"Chris why do you even care, just let me go take a walk by myself , I like taking walks especially by myself, so please leave me alone so I can go take my walk." I spoke with a hint of attitude. I don't even know why I'm acting like this, I would loce for him to go with me, but Im just feeling sosome type of way, I don't wanna be close to him right now, since we literally almost kissed inside.

Instead of him walking away he smirked at me and got closer wrapping one arm around me, bringing his lips down to my ear. God the feels. "Is it because we almost kissed in there." His deep minty breath whispered into my ear. My legs became weak by every second. I wanted to release from his arms but I couldn't it just felt so good.

"Chris I gotta go wa--."

"Shhh." He spoke cutting me off. "Now I'm coming with you, imma walk you home, I know your not taking no walk, you finna walk home by yourself, but I ain't finna letchu' walk out there by yourself especially that long distance, now I'm going to walk with you and let me take you home by yourself, ion trust non of these niggas and i ain't taking no for an answer." He softly spoke as we stood in the same position. I didn't even make any movement I was so stuck in the feeling, the feeling of his nice minty breath blowing onto my skin sending chills down my spin making my lips weaker & weaker by the second, the way his strong muscular arm is wrapped around my waist holding me firmly & gently against him, the scent of his strong cologne hitting my nose by every movement I mak-

"Nadia?"

"Huh?" I snapped outta my thoughts, realizing that Chris was no more holding me, but now a few inches away from me, wow I was in such a dais I didn't even feel him unravel me.

He smirked. "You coming?" He asked reaching his hand out for me to grab it. I looked at it for a second, I mean I really wanna take it but I don't. I sighed oh well, its an open opportunity. I placed my miniature hand into his soft huge hands. He pulled me close having that same tight but comfortable grip on me, as we walked down the sidewalk making little conversation.

To be honest, I think I'm happy that Chris stopped me.

__________________________________

Oh my guys, I am so sorry bruh , I have been slacking like a mf' & I really apologize,  please forgive me guys. I don't like this chapter at all but at least I updated ... I apologize guys . please don't hate me ! grr I hate myself . I'm sorry again . I love you guys for the support and love that u have given me . I appreciate it ! Thanks , I love yall ! ♥

~ Camille xx