Jordan X Reader (Soulmate AU) [Part 1]

Start from the beginning

The bell rang, indicating that lunch was over, we both walked towards our lockers, talking about the exams that were coming up soon but then, someone caught my eye.

"Who's that?" I asked Olivia with a little disgust on my face when I saw who he was talking to. She turned to see who it was and sighed as if she recognised him.

"Jordan Troyer, transfer student from Middleton High, Seattle (A school I made up) since a week ago and from what I heard, he is a huge flirt." She said, looking at the brunette.

"No wonder he is talking to Veva Renard." I said in disgust, looking at the blonde twirling her hair as Olivia looked at me mirroring my look, "Her name should be Veva Plastic if you ask me, look at all that makeup."

I giggled at her statement as Jordan looked up and locked eyes with me. He gave me a smile and waved but I just rolled my eyes and walked away from the pair, feeling his eyes burning into my skull.

"Look's like he has taken an interest in you." Olivia said, looking to the back as I rolled my eyes in response, "Come on, let's just go to our last lesson before we have to go and face the maniac." I stated as we walked into Algebra lesson.

*~*~*

"Finally, you girls' are here," Farelel said, her voice shrill as she smoked her cigar. Olivia looked like she was about to choke and roll her eyes at the older lady, "I am going for a date and if you were late by another minute-- Well, we wouldn't want to find out would we?" Olivia looked down and muttered some colourful words making me nudge her and look at FancyFarelel in front of me.

"Well, Ms Farelel, hope you enjoy your date, rest assured Olivia and I will manage the coffeeshop." I said, lying through my teeth knowing that she will come back, boyfriend free since this wasn't the first date she has been on during working hours.

Luckily, she didn't see through my lie and gave me a crooked smile, "Thank you my dear, you are at least better than my daughter," She said before grabbing her bag, "Make sure to lock up." She said, throwing the keys to Olivia and walking out the door.

"She is never getting a boyfriend no matter how many dates she goes on." Olivia stated, shaking her head as she got her apron on before tossing mine to me.

"Thanks."

"You're welcome." She stated getting the tray as she is the waitress, "Now, let's get to work."

*~*~*

Business was booming as many people came in and bought our special for the day, 'Caramel Frappacino' before buying some of our delicious pastries that Olivia had spent time baking the day before.

"Thank you, have a nice day." I said as I passed a couple their drinks; chai tea latte and a mocha. I would have walked back towards the cash register but Olivia was already there, tending to the next customer. "Hello, may I take your order--" She started to say but paused.

I walked to the counter to ask her what was happening when I saw who was next in line.

Jordan Troyer.

Too be very honest, looking at him up close, he is hot. His chocolate brown eyes glistened, his smile showing his pearly whites as a few strand fell onto his eyes. His eyes scanned the counter and stopped, his eyes lingering at me as a smirk replaced his smile.

He walked over to me, ignoring Olivia and placed an elbow on the counter, ignoring the stares of the other people who came to enjoy their coffee.

Before I could say anything, he cut me off.

"Roses are red, violets aren't blue, but I was wondering, can I have a date with you?"

My eyes rolled before I could comprehend what he said before I replied with, "With you? A flirt?"

Suddenly, I felt a burn on my arm wear my tattoo was and quickly rolled up my sleeve, seeing the words fade. My jaw dropped as I looked at Jordan and saw the words on his arm starting to disappear as well, his facial expression mirroring mine.

No, it can't be.

"You're my soulmate?!" We both asked each other in shock, causing Olivia and the customer she was attending to jump in shock.

I muttered a string of 'no's under my breath and was about to race out of the shop when Jordan grabbed my arm and pulled me to the back of the shop, where people weren't watching.

I pulled my arm out of his grasps as soon as we were there and folded my arms, "I have a job to do." I stated, not knowing what else to say.

"No shit sherlock." He muttered causing me to roll my eyes, "What do you want?" I asked him, not showing the shock I was feeling right now.

"To ask you out-- which I did, only to find out that you were my soulmate." He stated as I scoffed. "I don't want you to be my soulmate as well you know." I snapped, "Maybe, we should just forget that you are my soulmate and that all this happened."

I turned on my heel and was about to walk off when his hand grabbed my wrist, making me look at him, "I am not a flirt you know Y/N." I looked at him, shock lacing my eyes, wondering how he knew my name.

"Yes, I know your name, you aren't as invisible as you think you are L/N." He said, chuckling a little, "I haven't been here very long but, when I walked into the hall on the first day of school, I spotted you and well..."

I raised an eyebrow, urging him to continue.

"Well, I guess you can say that I fell for you... without even talking to you-- and I swear that I am not saying that to flirt." He said, putting his hands up in surrender as I narrowed my eyes on him, trying to find at least a little bit of a white lie in his voice.

In the end, I sighed, "Fine, one date."

His eyes lighted up and he took my hand, "Thank you so much! I promise you won't regret giving me this chance."

The corner of my lip tugged, "I better not."

Maybe this wasn't going to be so bad after all. 

--A/N--

Wooo! First Soulmate AU and Part 1 of it, check and done! 

Heyyyyyyy!

I feel like I haven't added in a while since I pre-wrote all the oneshots as well as the A/N and I may or may not be spamming some Soulmate AUs soo... ;D

Anyways... Hope you guys are having an awesome day today! I am having a very interesting day today...

Also, I am now on break till next year! Yay me! Which means I now have more time to write!

WOOOOOOO!

Hope you guys are excited xd

anyways, you guys are awesome and you should feel awesome and we have gotten 22K! Woohoo!

Thank you guys so much!

Anyways, until the next time I update, I'm Olivia, Love Music guys! ~ Olivia//Author