Uni x Reader (Part 2) [Hogwarts Edition]

So this Part 2 was requested by fnafgirl20. So Merry Christmas guys. I didn't plan this to be uploaded on Christmas but yeah. Sorry for the lack of updates. Christmas ones will be after Christmas. Sorry about that. Anyways, without further ado, Let's get into this One Shot. 

Just A Reminder:
Y/N is your Name
L/N is your Last Name
F/C is your Favourite Colour
F/L is your First Letter

Talking:
Normal: Y/N
Bold:Uni
Italics:Extra
Bold and Italics:Olivia

Credits: OM TELOLET OM REMIX - Kurt Hugo Schneider

Title: Isolation 

This is a Hogwarts FanFic so those who are not Harry Potter fans, I am sorry. Anyways, enjoy guys! ~Olivia//Author.

Author's POV
Dead filled the halls of Hogwarts as everyone except Mr Filch with his cat Mrs Norris and The Teachers, were lying in bed dreaming behind the Common Room Painting door. Actually, most of the students were in bed. 

4 students were out of bed. 

The first one went to the ROR to see the vanishing cupboard and modify it. 

The second one went to the Shrieking Shack under the Invisibility Cloak. 

The third one went to the Bathroom and sit in a cubicle to shed a few tears. 

The last one was scanning a map that was created by Moony, Padfoot, Prongs and Wormtail as they scaled the secret passageways of Hogwarts. 

None of them got caught because they were planning something, they all weren't planning the same thing. They each didn't know of each other's plan either. 

As soon as the clock hit 2 a.m, they all rushed back to their common rooms, skillfully not knowing that they all avoided each other on their way back to their respective common rooms. 

Now, let's start the next day.
(Comment down below who the 1, 2, 3 and 4 are.)

The Next Day

Y/N's POV
I woke up with a start, thinking it was Monday, but when I looked at the muggle item (watch) that Olivia got me, I realised that it was actually Saturday. 

I looked around the room to see that Hermione and Hui Min were still sleeping. When I looked towards Olivia's bed, it was empty. 

I shrugged, got my F/C jumper on that had an F/L on it (Mrs Weasley made) and walked towards the lake with my hands in my Jeans pockets. As I was walking down towards the lake, I bumped into Harry. "Hey Harry." I said smiling. 

"Hello Y/N." He said then looked at me closely, "There's something bothering you. Would you like to tell me all your thoughts?" He asked as we walked towards the lake. I nodded and made sure that he won't tell anyone what I said. 

"Uni and I have been dating ever since the Love Potion Lesson, but these few weeks, he has been isolating himself in his common room. We managed to get Olivia and Draco together after many tries. 

These few weeks, Olivia has been having a lot on her mind. I sometimes find her spacing out. She also has been talking to Uni a lot. Uni would go to her and talk to her.

I want to know what has been happening to my boyfriend." I explained to him. He pondered for a moment, "Maybe you should talk to Uni?" Harry suggested. 

I nodded, thanked him, bid him goodbye and walked off. I pondered for a moment about where Uni's Favourite place was. 

I snapped my fingers as soon as I got the answer, The Astronomy Tower. 

Uni loves that place as he can be alone when he needs to think. 

-Time skip brought to you by the magic of Christmas.-

Third POV
When Y/N reached the top of The Astronomy tower to find a Tear streaked face Uni in the corner. She rushed towards him and pulled him into a comforting hug which he didn't hesitate to accept and cry on her shoulder. 

"There there Uni. It's fine." Y/N said. 

"Y/N, you shouldn't be near me. I'm a monster.

Y/N was shocked when she heard this. 

"Uni Comics! You are anything but a monster. How can you even say that about yourself?

Uni's face turned emotionless as he rolled up his left sleeve to reveal the Dark Mark. 

Y/N didn't gasp, she didn't scream, she just smiled and pulled Uni into a hug. 

"Thank you for being honest with me. This mark," 

She said pulling out of the hug and traced the Mark with her index finger. 

"Does not define you at all. You are the awesomest person I have met other than my BFFs. I know you didn't ask for this as your parents forced you into this. Don't put yourself down because of this okay?"

Y/N said as Uni smiled through his tears, truly touched by her words. "We will go through this together because, your problems are my problems too."

"I love you Y/N.

"I love you too my Death eater."

______________________________________________________________________________

I hope you guys liked this and thank you for 6+K reads guys. Sorry if this is a very bad One Shot. Anyways, I can't say how much this means to me to get more than 5K reads. Thank you all for the support you guys show. The Christmas One Shots should be out next week. Anyways, until the Next One Shot, I'm Olivia, Peace Out! ~ Olivia//Author.