Epilogue

OI MS.COUSIN - SWASAN TS EPILOGUE

Heya guys....!! Unexpected na...!! I think no one would have xpected me with this epilogue...!! Ok ok now no more time wasting...!!

Here we go...!!

EPILOGUE

Epilogue starts from swasan hugging eo...!! All Family members came in and sees swasan hugging...!! Guys u know what in this family elders are naughtier than younger ones...!!

Ap and shekar sighs something to eachother...!! Nd goes towards swasan who is in their own world by hugging eo...!! Swara was burying her face in sanskar's chest while he is happily wrapping his hands around her....!!

Ap goes back to sanskar...!! While shekar to swara...!! Ap rests her head in sanskar's back...!! While shekar puts his hand on swara's head...!!

They slightly moving in the rhythm...!! Ap while closing her eyes nd caressing sanskar back " sanskar....!! " said ap sweey...!! To which sanskar with xtra sweetness " hmmm...!! " thinking its swara's voice

Ap was moving sanskar slightly but he was not affected by this...!! " beta...!! U said na swara is ur best friend...!! Phir swara best friend se lover kab bangaye...!! "

Sensing ap's voice both swasan jerks nd parted away which makes ap and shekar to stummble lil...!! " kya hua sanskar ye swara tho devil hai na...!! " asked shekar with a naughty smile...!!

Sanskar brushes his hairs...!! Nd blushes lil...!! " oii...!! Oi....!! Dekho play boy sanky is blushing yaar...!! " said Yaz with a wink...!! " oi lil devil shutup ok...!! " said sanskar...!!

Like this they again starts their silly fights...!! Then after sometime it turns to night so only one person will be allowed to be with sanskar...!! Ap said she will take care but swara insist and stays in hospital....!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AT SANSKAR'S WARD

Sanskar was lying in the bed..!! Or we can say enjoying in the bed...!! Actually he is fine but coz of the stabbing he have to be under abservation for 24 hours...!! Sanskar was doing smtg in his phone just than swara came in....!!

Swara comes with water jug...!! And sees sanskar playing in phone...!! Swara goes nd grabs the phone from him...!! Sanskar looks up at her and sees her with a WHATS WRONG look...!!

" oi mr.maheshwari...!! Here i m worried for ur health but u r playing casualy...!! " said swara...!! " arey shona playing tho casualy karungi na...!! " said sanskar with a wink...!!

" very funny...!! I ll inform u while laughing...!! Nd u know i m going to throw this phone out...!! " said swara...!! Sanskar looks at her innocently...!! But his look again turns into a naughty...!!

Swara was about to turns...!! But sanskar held her wrist nd pulls her duet which swara falls on him...!! Sanskar held her waist.!! Nd pulls her more closer to him with one hand.!!

While the other is busy in caressing her cheeks...!! Swara feeling his touch " sans......kaar....!! " said swara breathing heavily...!! Sanskar moves more closer to her like that his hot breath will fall on her face...!!

Swara closes her eyes feeling his proximity...!! Before swara could do or say anything...!!

Sanskar grabs the phone from her nd leaves her...!! Nd starts to laugh...!! Winningly...!! Hehee dirty minds i know u all,xpected kiss rite....!!

Swara came to her sense hearing his laughter...!! She starts to beat him with her hands...!! Sanskar again pulls her towards him...!! He tugs her hair strands behind her ears...!! Swara bearths bcm heavy...!! Sanskar smilez