Worth More Than A Lamborghini - Larry Stylinson One Shot

Start from the beginning

The television was still on, but Louis was conked out on the couch in front of it, his feathery hair in disarray. My heart fluttered slightly at the sight of him. He was even beautiful when he slept. I then mentally punched myself for being so weak. I was supposed to be angry with him. And then the idea hit me.

I walked quickly but quietly over to the counter to where Louis had tossed his keys to his car. Sure enough, they were still there, and I smiled evilly to myself. Snatching up his keys, I tiptoed over to the front door, unlocked it, and slid out of it as quietly as possible. As soon as I shut it gently behind me, I sprinted down the sidewalk to Louis’ car as quickly as possible. All I wanted was a quick spin, and I’d be careful. I slid into the seat, adrenaline racing in my veins. As I started the car, I figured I’d do what Louis always did and buckled my seatbelt, even though I hated the bloody things.

I backed the car out of the drive, and began driving down the road. A thrill raced through me, but slight panic did as well. Louis would be pretty angry if he woke up and found out I’d taken his car without his permission. Yet I continued to drive, not really sure where I wanted to go before I returned the car back. This could be the only time you get to drive this car, I thought to myself. I just made random turns here and there, and ended up on a long stretch of a two way road. As I drove, I could feel the need to drive the car dying down, so I figured I’d return home before Louis woke up and realized I was gone. As I went to make what was probably an illegal u-turn, I saw bright headlights from the passenger side. My eyes widened, and I moved quickly to put the car in reverse so I could back the car out of the middle of the road. Yet I wasn’t fast enough. For some reason, the car didn’t slow, and I was plowed into.

I’m pretty sure the car rolled about three times, the air filled with the sound of scraping and twisting metal, shattering glass as the window shattered, showering me with glass. My head smacked against something, probably the steering wheel, multiple times, and the car finally came to a rest in the grass. I felt confused and disoriented, and attempted to look for the other car, yet it felt as if the blood was rushing to my head. I spotted the car, but it was at an odd angle… upside down. And then I realized, Oh. I’m upside down.

The panic then set in, and I thrashed against my seatbelt, unbuckling carefully and sliding myself to the glass covered…roof. I squirmed half out of the car before a searing pain in my ankle made me stop. Somehow, my ankle had gotten trapped under the seat. I whimpered and twisted my head to take in my surroundings.

"Help!" I called to the car sitting in the middle of the road, both of its headlights busted out. I couldn’t see anyone making a move to get out of it.

I groaned and dropped my head into the tall grass I was in. Who knew how long it would take for someone to find me out here? I was all alone, hurt, and I really just wanted someone to pet my hair and tell me I was going to be okay. I wanted Louis. I began panicking again, desperately kicking my legs in attempt to free myself. I cried out in agony as pain shot up my leg. However, I didn’t stop. I still tried to yank my ankle free, but to no avail. I allowed myself to slump back to the ground, a frustrated sob escaping my lips, and blacked out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sir?" I felt hands on my neck. "I’ve got a pulse!"

"Louis?" I moaned at the loudness of the voice.

The voice shouted again, and I knew it wasn't Louis' "And he’s waking up! Get me some help over here, I think his ankle is stuck. Just a second, son, we’re gonna get your ankle free," I pushed my head up out of the grass to look at the owner of the voice. A fireman, it appeared. Lights flashed in the darkness all around me, and I gasped. The fireman’s eyes met mine, "You alright, lad? And get the ambulance ready, he’s got a nasty cut on his forehead. What’s your name, son?"