His Pain,Her Healing.

Start from the beginning

They all ran away while he pushed his all things placed on table down on ground. At the same time,his father entered the room and looked at his messy cabin.

"What's this?" He asked and stepped toward him who was holding his hair in his fist.

"He's winning again. I wanted to defeat him but he came back to defeat me." He said looking up and his eyes filled up with tears which were of anger.

"I thought his Dadu's death will break him completely that he will forget his business for some time but no he didn't stop. He didn't stop defeating me. All the tender and projects, I was hoping to get,Aarham code for them and see he got them." He growled in anger.

"I want him dead now. At any cost. Do you hear me Dad? I want Aarham Jahan Ahmad dead." He said and pushed the chair back while stepping out of his cabin planning something.

.★★★★.★★★★.★★★★.

Time keep passing and Aarham engrossed himself completely in his business and office. Midnight was his retuning time to home. Jahan and Zeeniya were observing everything. They were observing their son who was hiding himself behind the Shell. Mehak cried silently when she saw him like this.

One and a half month passed that Mr Ahmad died and this time period brought a huge distance between Mehak and Aarham. They became again strangers to each other. Every night,he cane silently home and without talking or answering any question, he just again start doing his work on laptop and after that silently sleep without calling her or talking to her.

"Jahan I'm so worried for Aarham." Said Zeeniya looking at then reflection of Jahan and then turned from dressing table to see Jahan who was seated on bed.

"I know and I'm worried too. What is he doing to himself?" Jahan said worriedly and Zeeniya walked to him.

Taking seat in front of him,she keep thinking about Aarham.

"He's creating distance between him and all of us. Mamu's death shocked him completely but he's not showing to anyone. Have you seen Mehak! She's so worried for him but he's not giving her time." Zeeniya said and Jahan nodded.

"But we have to bring him out from this situation. We can't let him live like this. Almost 2 months passed but he's still under that first day's condition." Zeeniya said and Jahan nodded but he was thinking something.

"We won't do anything." Jahan said and she looked at him confused.

"Let Mehak heal his pain." Said Jahan but Zeeniya didn't get him.

"She's his companion and it will be better if he open his heart in front of her. It will be his pain but healing would be hers." Said Jahan and Zeeniya smiled knowing what he wanted to say.

"You remember when I was broken,shattered completely but there you came to heal my every pain,every wound and grief with your love." Jahan said remembering his days which made Zeeniya smiled with tears.

"Talk to Mehak. Tell her to be with him and try to heal the pain he's hiding from all of us." Said Jahan and zeeniya held his hands.

"You know you are best husband." She said and she moved closer to him and sat with him,hugging him from one side.

"That I know." He said while removing her hair from her forehead.

"You always solved my problems, my worries. How?" She asked as she rested her head on his shoulder and he wrapped his left arm around her.

"Because I love you and I know what can make my Zeeniya disturb." Saying Jahan placed a soft kiss on his beloved wife's forehead.

"You'll be with me always? Promise me you won't leave me like Mamu leaved khala Ami." Said Zeeniya and many tears left her eyes.