Wedding Bells

{Photo above is: Wedding cake, bouquet(s), bridesmaids/bridegrooms (blue tux/dress), matron of honor/best man/piano player (white tux/dress), and table settings.}

A/N:

This is it. The last chapter.

Special thanks to all those who've been with me throughout the writing of this book, and to those of you who have put up with my insufferable timetable for updating things. This is the book finale, and I hope to God with all my heart that you would enjoy this.

Please listen to the song URL posted below:

https://soundcloud.com/stayforeverawesome/hino-kahoko-canon-in-d-major

This is a very important song to me, and I hope to have it played at my wedding or my wedding march someday. It sets the mood for this chapter, which would otherwise be... lacking, to say the least.

Again, thank you to everyone who stuck it out to the end of the book, and to everyone who said an encouraging word along the way. You'll forever inspire and encourage me, simply by existing and being there

Sincerely,

-Teddy Liona

PS: Also, sorry it's a bit long, but I put in the whole ceremony, so you can just skim to the end if you like, or read the whole thing.

(y/n) POV

I stand in front of the mirror, admiring the dress I've donned for this special day. Mettaton's tears threaten to spill over, and he hugs me. "Darling..." He says quietly. "We're finally here!" He says, and I smile at him. "Now, let's go over it one more time." He says, and I nod, unable to keep the joy off my face as I listen to him again. He finishes, and I nod once more. He takes me by the shoulders, and takes a deep breath. "Dear... it's time to go. Let's get you in position." He says, and I stop breathing for a moment, my heart skipping a beat.

Mettaton walks me to my position at the beginning of the aisle, where he gives me to Sans, who's going to walk me down the aisle. We hear the procession begin, Canon in D Major being played by Undyne. Toriel, my acting "mother," walks down the aisle, sitting on the left of the aisle in the first row.

Papyrus takes his turn as best man, walking down the aisle to stand at the end. Grillby follows shortly after, and he's positively breathtaking. Literally, I can't breathe for a second. Asgore is our officiant and celebrant, walking down the aisle next, standing behind the podium.

Next, arm in arm, the Bridegrooms and Bridesmaids walk down the aisle. First Dogamy and Dogaressa, then the royal guards, and finally Muffet and Napstablook. Mettaton, the matron of honor (or should I say mettatron of honor *badum, TISS*), walks down the aisle following the bridegrooms and bridesmaids, all teary.

Frisk is our Flower-Flinger (as opposed to flower girl), and walks in front in a cute little orange dress with a blue flower crown. The flowers match her blue flower crown, and beautifully contrast the white aisle carpet. Chara, our ring bearer, follows Frisk. Chara wears an orange tux, with a blue flower crown and bow tie, the pillow with the rings tied also being blue.

Sans begins walking me down the aisle (acting role of "father"), and I see Grillby, more handsome than he's ever been before. I see him turn bright purple, and I giggle to myself. Canon in D comes to a close, just as we reach the end of the aisle, and Sans stands to my right. It's time for the ceremony.

"My fellow people." Asgore begins. "Welcome to the wedding ceremony of Grillby and (y/n) (l/n). They are very glad to see you, and overjoyed that you could make it. Grillby and (y/n) have both had hard times in the past, but the love they share has bonded them together with the strongest of bonds, and will soon be solidified by none other than I later today, surrounded by the friends and family they have grown to be a part of.