Home

"Beep beep beep". That's all Draco could hear as he silently stayed next to Harry as if he was glued to the seat. The doctors told Draco that he should go home and get some rest but he refused. Ron and Hermione stopped by but they decided it was best to leave. Now wasn't the best time to have house guests in his injured state. Harry had a concussion and a few broken ribs along with bruises and cuts.

Just then Draco heard a faint mumble pulling out of thoughts. "D-dra-Draco". He was overjoyed to hear his voice again. "Harry! I'm so happy you're awake. I'm so so sorry for what I said. I don't want to be with that guy. I swear if I ever see that Colton guy again I'm going to break his face and shove my foot so far up his ass, he'll-" "okay okay. I get it. I forgive you." He cut him off. There was a short period of silence. It wasn't awkward but comforting. Just being in each other's presence.

Just then the doctor came in from hearing the commotion. "I see someone's awake. I have your prescription and I think it's about time I get you two lovebirds home." A blush arose on their faces as they noticed Draco was still holding Harry's hand. Although they didn't let go. "So here's the discharge papers. He's going to need someone with him at all times for the next 48-72 hours as a precaution with the concussion." He said to Draco. Something about him taking care of Harry made him shiver, in a good way.

Harry and Draco made their way out to his car, which Ron had brought by earlier. Harry smiled as Draco opened the door for him. As soon as they got home Draco helped Harry up into his bed, figuring he would be more comfortable on his memory foam mattress.
"So what exactly happened?" He said sliding into the covers as well. "Well after I left, Colton pulled me into the ally, and started, um, started kissing me very roughly, grabbing me in places." He said uncomfortably. Draco just nodded considerably. "He kept saying you will be his and stuff then when I kneed him in the crotch and tried to run he grabbed me and started beating me" Tears were now forming in both their eyes.
"I'm so sorry Harry. This is my fault. If I wouldn't have said what I did, you wouldn't have left" he grabbed him, careful for his ribs, and pulled him into a hug. "No don't say that. It wasn't your fault." He said nearly crying in his shoulder.

Slowly they leaned apart almost brushing faces. "I've had enough of this tension between us. I want this to go somewhere" Harry said being the ballsy one for a change. Draco grabbed his face and pulled him in. There lips met ever so slightly then all at once.

It wasn't as long as their first kiss or as passionate. But it was perfect. They leaned back just a bit to rest their foreheads on one another. "I think I'm going to enjoy this" Draco said with a smile. Not his usual smirk but a genuine smile. "Me too" Harry complied. The rest of the day night they laid there cuddling and enjoying each other's presence.