~ Seven ~

Adym's POV

"Bella wait!" I yelled running towards her. "Where are you going, I'm your only ride." I explained facing her. "I don't know, I'll just get an Uber obviously you have better people to mess around with." She said pissed off. "Look I haven't talked to that girl in months. She broke up with me and I thought it was over." I said. "I should've listened to Ari when she told me you were trouble!" She yelled. "What does Ari have to do with any of this?" I asked. "Nothing, never mind. I never want to see you again. Goodbye Adym." She said. I watched her walk away and get in the Uber. What the fuck am I doing? I asked myself.

I drove back to the apartments and was on my way to the elevator when I saw a guy holding Bella against the wall trying to touch her. She kept trying to move and scream for help but he was holding her back. Without a second passing by, I pulled him off of her and punched the living shit out of him. "Adym stop!" Bella screamed. She grabbed my shoulder and tore me off of him to see his injuries. "What is wrong with you?" She asked. "What do you mean! He was attacking you!" I told her. "He's my drunk ex boyfriend! I can handle him!" She yelled teary eyed. I was shocked. "Bella, let's go. Leave him here for someone else to find." I said to her.

We walk into the elevators and straight to our apartments silently.