~ Two ~

Adym's POV:

I heard the door of Ariane's balcony open. I was going to greet Ariane like usual until I saw someone else walk through the door. She was gorgeous and I knew that I had to meet her. What should I say to her? Shit, was I staring at her? Did she notice? Who is this girl?

Before I could say anything, she already left for bed. Dammit, I gotta know who this is. Sawyer came to the balcony and saw me shaking my head. " What's wrong bro?" he asked. " I saw this girl at Ari's balcony that I've never seen before. I want to know who she is but, she already left." I said. " Better luck next time bro, i'm going to bed. You should get some beauty rest for your girl so you don't look like a monster and scare her away." he said laughing. " Shut up Sawyer!" I said throwing a pillow at him. " Ok goodnight bro." he said. " Night." I said.

Bella's POV:

That was weird. What was he looking at me for? It's probably nothing, he just hasn't seen me before. I'm so tired I need some sleep for tomorrow. It's going to be a pretty busy day tomorrow.

Next day

Next day...

It was nine in the morning, I grabbed my phone from the nightstand and checked to see if I got any new notifications. Ari texted me saying that she was off to work at the moment but she already got a rental car set up for me if I had to run errands. I was glad that she got me a rental because I had duties I need to fulfill like going to the mall and getting new clothes. I set my phone down and went to the bathroom to take a shower and wash up. I put on my makeup and dressed up to leave. I got all my stuff and went out the door.

 As I was locking the door, someone bumped into me

As I was locking the door, someone bumped into me. " Oh! Sorry I didn't see you there." he said. " Oh no you're fine." I said. " Hey are you new here. I don't think I've ever seen you around here." he said. " Yeah I just flew in from Idaho." I said. "Have you been here before?" he asked. "Yeah I came here when I was about fourteen for the holidays but, this is the first time that I'm actually living here with no family except Ariane." I said. "Wow." he replied. "Oh and um, my name is Adym." He added. "Nice to meet you Adym, I'm Bella." I said. "Well I gotta get going I have errands to go to but, I'll see you around." I added. "Actually I was wondering if you wanted to get coffee with me sometime?" He asked. "Yeah I'll think about it, here I'll give you my number and you can text me the details." I said smiling.

We exchanged numbers and left. I felt happy and nervous because I thought he was really cute and I didn't want to mess up whatever we had just now. As I got in the car all I could think about was Adym and our coffee date tomorrow and what I should wear. This is the reason why I need to go to the mall.

I hope you guys liked this part of the story. If you liked it, please share and add this story to your library to let me know if I should keep making more chapters. Thanks 👍