Just my luck

LAXUS POV

Harley just ran from me. I don't even know what I did. "You really did it this time Laxus." Levy punched my shoulder as she said that. What did I do? "I'll be back Lucy. I'm gonna go talk to Harley. Let me go by myself though." Lucy looked at me and nodded. I knew were Harley was going, she always goes to the roof top when she'd upset. I opened the roof door and saw Harley sitting down by the ledge, hugging her knees. "Hey, Harley. You okay?"

Harley's POV

Did he really just ask me if I was, okay?! "Yeah, I'm fine." I smiled, a fake smile. "Stop lying. Why else would you be up here hugging your knees with red puffy eyes?!" I looked up at him with wide eyes, "WHAT WOULD YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME, SO HOW WOULD YOU KNOW WHEN I'M UPSET?!" I gritted my teeth in anger, "JUST LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE !" I hit my fist onto the ground. "Fine...I tried to help you, and what do I get? I get yelled at for something I have no idea about, but whatever Harley, I'll leave." He walked to the rooftop door and left I gripped my legs tighter and said softly, "don't leave me." After a while of crying softly on the rooftop I made my way (down town lol) to the bathroom and looked in the mirror and saw me, but I had red puffy eyes and my hair was a mess. "Jeez, if your gonna come to school and breath the same air as me, You nasty piece of garbage, then at least look decent." I shot my head up and thought, 'oh great my hearts broken and the next to be broken is my pride, soul, and confidence.' "What do you what Lissana?" I hissed at her. "Harley, I want you to stay the HELL away from Natsu you ugly bitch!" Lissana came up to me and went to smack me when a hand grabbed her wrist. "Best to watch what you say when the doors are wide open for anyone to hear your conversions." I looked up and saw Sting holding her from hitting me. "You pervert this is the girls restroom, you'll get into big trouble." I spat at him, "Did you want to get slapped or are you thankful for my help?" I grabbed his wrist and pulled him out the bathroom checking the halls first, thankfully no one was around at the time. "Your an idiot, but thanks." I looked down, trying to avoid eye contact with Sting since he would tell Natsu that I was crying and I don't feel like explaining this to him. "Look at me." Sting sternly said, "Why should I?" I hissed at him, "Because if you don't, I'll get Natsu." I continued to look down,  I don't want people to see me like this, I never looked up until Sting started walking away. "Wait," I said, "fine." Sting stopped waking away and put his hands on my shoulders, "Tell me what's wrong Harley?" I sighed, "Can we talk about this later at my house or something?" Sting sighed, "Fine. I'll come over to your house so we can talk." He started walking away once more, "Oh, Sting? " he turned back to me and smiled, "yeah?" I smiled back feeling better thanks to him trying to help me, "thanks and tell Rouge that I said hi." He smiled even bigger, "Will do Harley, and no problem."

Sting's POV

(A/N italics mean thoughts)

There was no doubt, she was definitely crying. Her eyes were puffy and red, her hair was stuck to her face, and she had a few tears run down her face while talking. "Jeez, if she's gonna cry at school she should have locked the bathroom doors first." I smiled slightly but it soon dropped, I can't help but get angry at the fact that she was crying. My question is, WHY THE HELL IS SHE CRYING. AND WHO MADE HER CRY. I continued to ask that question while I angrily entered my next class, which I just so happened to sit next to Harley in. Lucy, Natsu, Levy, and Gajeel walked in once I sat down and waited impatiently for Harley to walk in.

Harley's POV

I was trying to keep my head down while I was walking to class when I ran into Laxus. I looked up at him, he opened his mouth to say something but I cut him off and said sorry without talking. I hugged him as he stroked my hair and said, "I forgive you, now get to class before you're late." He knew that hug was me apologizing for trying at him, but he didn't know it meant more than that to me. I smiled and walked into class, plopping onto my seat next to Sting and let out a long sigh. "Did you even fix your hair before walking in here?" Sting said as he poked my cheek, "If it bothers you so much, you fix it." I said as I handed him a spare brush I had. He let out a chuckle as he started to brush and, to my surprise, style my hair. Lucy quickly ran up to me, "So, when were you going to tell me you to were together?" Sting just finished loosely braiding my long  dirty blonde hair, making it look messy but cute, when he dropped the brush and looked away trying to hide his blush. I waved my hands in front of me "No no no no no! We aren't together! Why would you think that?!" I said while blushing fifty shades of pink. She giggled, "Whatever you saay Harley." I blushed even more and put my head down regretting letting Sting fix my hair for me. "You're as red as a tomato!" Sting laughed while pointing at me. I shot my head up, "You're blushing just as much!" Before Sting could say anything to me, our teacher, Mrs. Aquarius, walked in and yelled for us to shut up. I put my head down and fell asleep waiting for my classes to ended.

*~*~*~*~*~Time Skippy (end of the day)*~*~*~*~
Surprisingly, I was able to sleep in all my classes without getting in trouble.

I started to leave my last class and head home. As I was walking to the door Lissana stepped in front of me, "Lookie here. Its a pathetic excuse for a slut. You leaving to screw around with some other guys Harley? I mean we all remember want happened last summer, don't you?" I looked down, Why does that have to be the topic. "Look, I  really have to go so if you wouldn't mind, I'd like you to stop taking up all the door way with your fat ass and let me leave. Tootles." I couldn't say anything to Lissana the whole time she talked all I did was bite the inside of my cheek.

Whatever, guess that's just my luck.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~
Heyya guys! Sorry for any typeos and not writing in a while. A lots been going on but don't worry I'll update when I can.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Feb 26, 2018 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Lightning strikesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें