My love for him.

HARLEYS POV

"Hey Lu, do you think I could ever find true love?" I asked my sister as we were finishing each other's hair, "Of course! And if you're lucky enough you'll find a love as strong as mine and Laxus." My heart fell. I loved Laxus, and even though my sister was with him at the time I was going to confess to him. I planned it all out, at school today when Lucy goes to get her food, I will confront Laxus and tell him to meet me on the roof top in a few weeks. "Harley, are you ok? You've been staring at the ground the whole walk to school." I didn't notice I was ever even walking to school. I flashed the best fake smile I could muster up, "Yeah I'm fine just tired. I didn't get much sleep last night." I lied to my sister for the first time in years. I could tell she was staring at me. "Levy~san! Can I talk with you?" I quickly ran to one of my best friends and pulled her away from her boyfriend, Gajeel. "Sure Harley~sama, what's going on?" Levy was my friend for years and she knew I liked Laxus. "I'm going to do it as Levy, I'm going to tell Laxus that I like him. I'll tell him to meet me on the roof top a few weeks from now." I was nervous about just telling my best friend about me confessing to Laxus. She starred at me with wide eyes. "What if Lu~chan find out.....even worse what if Natsu~nii find out!" Wow, Levy~san you suck at comforting me! Natsu is a big brother figure to me and he has had a crush on Lucy for years, at least since Lucy and I moved to Magnolia nine years ago. Ever since the day Lucy and I arrived Natsu fell for Lucy, he tells me how much he secretly loves her. Ever since then Natsu was always around me or Lucy. "HARLEY, HARLEY! Laxus can you help me." All I could hear was Lucy and Laxus talking while I spaced out and suddenly I was of the ground. "AH! LAXUS~NII!! PUT ME DOWN." Laxus picked me up by my arms and put me on his shoulders. "I'm afraid off heights Laxus!" He smirked and jumped up and down, "Wha-! Natsu!" Laxus said in shocked when he pulled me off Laxus's shoulders, which was surprising for me as well since Laxus is way taller than me and Natsu. "N-natsu what are you doing?" I blushed at his protective actions. "Put her down already Natsu." Lucy said to Natsu while he continued to hold me prospectively away from Laxus. "I'm gonna go to class now." I said as I finally got away from Natsu's hold and started to walk away but Laxus grabbed my school bag and picked me up by it. "LAXUS~NII what the hell! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" He is huge compared to me. I love the height difference. He smirked...again.....I love that smirk. "Oh! Does this bother you, Natsu." He looked at Natsu who was blushing so much he put Erzas hair to shame. I realized why he was blushing, he was slightly under me since Laxus held me as high as he could and today was first time I wore a skirt without leggings and Natsu could see up it. I blushed and kicked until Laxus put me down. "I'm sorry Harley. I was trying to make Lucy laugh." It hurt, I want him to love me back but I know that would hurt Lucy. "JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" I walked up to the roof top which was dumb because everyone knew that's were I go when I'm upset.

I was sitting on the ground, hugging my knees and crying, I wish I didn't feel this way towards him. I was almost done crying when the door to the roof opened. Crap. "H-Harley. I'm sorry if I offended you. I was just playing around." It was Laxus, not Lucy, not Natsu, not Levy, but Laxus. All I could think was, why me, why now, I was almost getting better.

------------------------------------------------------
Hoped you liked my story, I know this chapters short but I was running on low energy. Thanks for reading BBBYYYYEEE!!