part 9

Firstly thank you so much all of you who've been really appreciating...
Keep giving your love 💞😍...
.
Moving to the story now...
.
Recap - truth unfolds..
.
Omkara start packing his bags...he is really happy that now his mom will not have to suffer because of svetlana...just in a day, he is going to make everybody's life back to normal...shivaay was watching all this from far away...he is really happy and satisfied that now everything will be sorted for sure..and now his brother will be back to his real form...,
ARTISTKARA SINGH OBEROI
.
Shivaay- om tujhe itna khush dekh kar bohot accha lag raha hai...ab sach mai sab thik ho jayega...everything will be normal now..and badimaa will be more than happy because she will finally now get back his son and husband..😊

Omkara- ha shivaay...finally ab hum sab khush reh payenge...especially mom...tujhe pata hai, maine unhe har raat rote dekha hai...
Seeing her crying face, i just wanted to kill that svetlana and yes sometimes mr oberoi too...

Shivaay- om...its "dad"....
From today onwards you will call him your dad and not mr oberoi...ok?

Omkara- shivaay zakham bhale hi anjaane mai diye ho...par dil...dil to saalo pehle hi toot gaya tha...
Aur jo zakham iss dil ne khaye hai..mai to dil ko hi bhul gaya hun...😔

Gauri heard those words from the door...
She came their to say a final goodbye to both of them...but hearing those words from omkara's mouth...she felt very bad...and understand that omkara was facing a lot hurdles in his life..
Om and shivaay, both of them didn't see her...
Gauri- bade bhaiyya...

Shivaay- gauri tum...aao

Gauri- woh hum aap ke liye kuch laye the...humare maa ke hath ke bane ladoo..ee lijiye..
When she was giving that box to shivaay and shivaay was about to take the box but thats when he got a call and to receive it he removed his hand...and the box was about to fall from gauri's hand when om holds it...
Om and gauri both were holding the box...( or should i say they were holding their hands along with the box and yes eyelock to fix hai hi😅😉😉)
They were having their beautiful moment...but alas it breaks because of "krrrr"...
And that is current..

Gauri- ahh...ee ka tha...ee current kaise..!?🤔

Om- idk..current pata nai..
Hey wait its not current..its called static..yah static...

Gauri- ka??😮...ka kaha aapne??
S T A...

Om- static...its called static ok...

Gauri- accha jo bhi hai..hume usse ka..
Ye laddoo rakh lijeye raasta bhi kat jayega aur safar bhi majedaar ho jayega...😆

Om- safar...!?
Listen hum car se ya phir kisi bus se travel nahi kar rahe ok...will reach mumbai today itself...

Gauri- kyu aap kono jadugar hai ka jo aaj hi mumbai pohoch jayenge...!

Om- duffer..hum chopper se jayenge...aur tum...kitna bolti ho tum...thak nahi jati kya!!
Laddoo dene aayi thi na..to jao na ab..

Gauri felt bad because she was here to say him bye for the last time and he behaved rudely with her but keeping that sadness aside she rply with full on dabbangg mode...

Gauri- accha hum zyada baat karte hai!?
Aur karte bhi hai to isse aapko kya haa...!?humara munh hai humari marji...aur hum to kehte hai aap bhi kabhi kabhi thoda bol liye kijiye..har waqt sadu ban ke rehne se koi phayda nahi...
"NANDI BEL" KAHIKE...

Om- what..!!!?
Ohh godd...tum na...!!!
Tumhara kuch nahi ho sakta..seriously...
Om kept the box in his bag and went from there...shivaay comes there and sees gauri with a sad face..

Shivaay- gauri...ladoo kahan hai!?

Gauri- woh omkaraji ne unki bag mai rakh diye hai...
Accha bade bhaiyya ab hum chalte hai...maa humara intejar kar rai hongi...aap se bas thore din pehle mile hai lekin ek rista sa ban gaya hai...ummeed krte hai hum dobara jaroor mile...
.
She said this with teary eyes😢...and she hugged shivaay...
Gauri- bye bhaiyya aur ha ladoo zaroor kha lijeyega..
Shivaay- gauri, om ko bye nahi bolna!?
.
Gauri was little upset because she wanted to say goodbye to him but he is not willing to say her a final goodbye...so she decided to leave without saying bye to him...
Gauri- nahi bade bhaiyya...hume lagta hai hume ab jaana chahiye..
.
She was about to go but stopped..turned herself and said...
Gauri- bhaiyya, omkaraji ko laddoo zaroor khila dena ok...unhe pasand aayenge☺
Shivaay nodded and smiled...gauri left...
Omkara comes there with somethinh on his hand...his eyes were searching gauri but she wasn't there...
Om- shivaay, gauri kahan hai?? Abhi to yahin thi?? Kahan chali gai??
Shivaay- wo to chali gai om.. Usne kahan uski mom wait kar rahi hongi so she just left...
Om- (thinking) without saying a final goodbye to me..
He felt bad...
Shivaay- waise tere liye ek message chod ke gayi hai..!
Om was happy hearing this..he smiled like a glowing star...
Om- kya?? Jaldi bata.?
Shivaay- accha...tujhe badi excitement ho rai hai...haan..chal abhi mood nahi hai kal bataonga😉
Om- shivaay😐!!!
Shivaay- ok ok...usne kahan ki laddoo kha lene...tumhe acche lagenge..
Om- bas itna hi kahan?
Shivaay- aur kya!?
Love letter de ke jayegi kya..?
And he laughed😂😂😂
And om gave a disgusted look...
.

Ok guys this is it...hope u like it...and if you liked it please press the star button below and do comment...
.
.
Precap - what will happen now...
Will rikara be able to say goodbye to eachothers or not...
.
For that stay tuned💕.
.
Thank you💕
And yes plz plzz plzz do  VOTE AND COMMENT💕