part 8

Recap- gauri rescued
.
.
The next day, gauri goes to om and shivaay's room to give breakfast. She knocks on the door but no one opened it...she knocked again but still got no answers.
She called shivaay's name but still no response...
She goes to her mom and tells her about the problem.they both were really worried now.
Gauri- maa hume kuch thik nahi lag raha...ye dono darwaja kyun nahi khol rahe..hume lagta hai hume darwaja tod dena chahiye!
(Mom they're not opening the door. Let's break it.)
Gm- gauri kaisi baatein kar rahi ho...?.
Kaise todogi tum darwaza? Haan? Batao zara..?
Gauri- aap bas dekhte jaiye😎
Gauri went from there and comes with a wooden log and started hitting the door...and finally when she heard that the lock was finally opened she with full force opened the door and on the other side omkara was about to open the door...
He open the door and gaurii comes into the room with full force...anddddd......
Gauri falls on om's chest😱😍👇

Shivaay wakes up listening to the sound and shocked to see rikara on each other like this👆

Both rikara were deeply looking into eachothers eyes and they were just lost...
But they come to their senses listening to both shivaay and gauri's mother coughing...
They both get up and were really embarrassed....
Gauri- aap log darwaja kyun khol nahi rahe the??
Pata hai hum kitna ghabra gaye the!!
Shivaay- sorry woh kal raat ko bohot late ho gaya tha to aankh hi nahi khuli.
Gm- accha koi baat nahi..aap naha dho lijiye...aur nasta kar lijiye ga..
Both leaved from their room..
.
Om was still thinking about gauri..but his thoughts get disturbed by shivaay
Shivvay- waise thodi der pehle yahan ishqbaazi ho rahi thi, haa?😜
He smirked...
Om- shivaay, lagta hai rudy ke saath reh kar tu bhi bilkul usi ki tarah ho gaya hai.. Stop it now...
Go and freshen up..
Shivaay- ok ok😆😆
They finished their breakfast and went downstairs where gauri's mom was waiting for them....
Both of them took blessings from gauri's mother and start to leave but stopped by gauri's mom..
Gm- svetlana ke bare mai janna nahi chahoge??
Both om and shivaay looked shocked and turn themselves to face gm..
She gestures them to sit...
Gm- yaad hai maine tum logo ko bataya tha ki mai aur gauri kali se bhaag rahe the..tabhi ek aadmi se maine suna tha ki kali ko ek ladki ki talaash h jiska naam hai svetlana...magar woh ladki use mil nahi rai hai...isiliye kali itna gussel ban gaya hai aur gao walo ko pareshan kar raha hai...tabhi uske haath gauri lag gayi...tab woh uss swetlana ko bhul gaya tha...magar ek raat nashe ki halat mai woh mere ghar aaya...
Listening to this ,gauri was shocked and anger was clearly visible on her face but shivaay calmed her down.gauri's mom continued the story...
Maine usse kahan bhi ke woh chala jaye yahan se par woh nashe mai tha isiliye wo mere ghar aate hi shor machane laga..par kisi bhi tarah maine use chup karwa diya...
Mujhe laga woh so gaya hai par
Nahi woh kuch badbada raha tha...sonething like "svetlana"...
Tabhi maine usse pucha k who is Svetlana? And he was repeatinh the same name again and again. After sometime he get consciousness and started to tell me everything..
He told me that he is divorcing his wife because he wants to marry svetlana.
He said , that he loved her so much that he almost given his property to her but luckily he didn't do anything like that...
She had promised kali that she would surely marry him and always be with him but only on one condition, first she will complete her revenge from the oberois.
Shivaay and om were really shocked but continue to listen her..
Kali at first disagreed but he loved her so much that he agree...
Svetlana reveals her plan to kali that she is svetlana now but when she'll reach mumbai she will change her face so that oberois cant recognise her...and she has a video of your family...in which it is clearly shown that mr tej, shakti, pinky, and jhanvi are revealing everything how they buildup the whole oberoi empire...
And in building up the empire svetlana was the secretary of tej..who equally helped him in this...but when svetlana asked to marry her...tej refused it and sent svetlana to jail...
She was hell angry...
So she came back to your father's life as her mistress...your father is innocent,om... He is doing just to take back the video from her...
Andd he alone is dealing with it...jhanvi also dont know about it...
Svetlana is just doing fake drama...she has no video...
Actually she once had the video but she herself delete it by mistakenly...

So this is it...this is what kali told me that night...
Go and save your dad and mom's life..
Om hugged gauri's mom and thanked her...
Om bids bye and asked shivaay to leave for mumbai right now...
...
.
Precap- gauri bids bye to om...
.
.
This is it...hope you liked it heart ❤️
Do vote and comment..
Silent readers plzzz plzzz plzz do vote...
Thankyou