Nerd to Badass (JB Smut)

Start from the beginning

BamBam: So Y/N do you really not remember?

Everyone had their attention on me even Youngjae who woke up. But Mark kept his attention on the road and still listened.

Me: Ah that is the question now isn't it. To tell the truth I remember everything except for my childhood thats probably what he meant by amnesia. I remember why I tried to commit suicide and I remember what my parents would always do to me especially my dad who's a fucking disgusting person. They both are. And well school wasn't any better. It got to much to handle after a while until I had enough.

Everyone became quite after I said that.

Me: I'm hoping I can start a new with you guys. You guys give me hope.

Yugyeom: We'll help you but you have to promise to never lie to us.

Me: I promise.

After that I became really close to the guys and each day got better. Now it was time for school. I woke up and took a quick shower and got dressed and did my hair. I didn't put on makeup since I looked pretty without it as the boys say.

 I didn't put on makeup since I looked pretty without it as the boys say

I grabbed my bag and walked downstairs. The boys were all ready to go. When they saw me walking down their jaws dropped.

Me: Lets go.

They all got up and we went to the garage I rode with JB in his Lamborghini.

We all drove to the school fast not caring if the cops get us

We all drove to the school fast not caring if the cops get us. Oh I forget to mention I'm an Assassin now. We arrived at school and JB parked his Lamborghini. Everyones eyes were on the car and the other s to. We got out of the car and so the others. The boys walked over to us and we began walking into the school that was util Jimin and his friends blocked our way. I rolled my eyes.

Jimin: Hey sweet thing how about you hang out with us instead of these losers?

Me: No thinks Jimin and also you didn't think that way when you and your friends were beating me up 3 years ago did you. Now if you will excuse me we gotta get to class.