Chapter 11: the black Rabbit / Red Reaper

I discarded my old mask and made myself a new one with some small changes; it was instead of solid black was it now a mix of solid black and red, it was still a rabbit but with a skull or reaper look over it. So, Echo, these powers can intermingle with each other, right? Yes, since you have all of them, they should mingle if you want them to. So, if I feel like it I could create a new type of beast and transform into it? Yes, in theory. I started laughing like a mad man, Echo you should watch then.

(Echo's vision)

Usagi Kuro was slowly changing something, as I am an Echo am I both inside her mind and body and outside in the real world, and the changes was not just here transforming into a beast or something, this was her giving up her knifes those very same knifes that had become a part of here, I won't need be needing them anymore when I'm done here Echo. I could feel it she was not just giving them up, no, she was making them into some sort of hybrid between tail and claw, this new thing, this tail or more those tails since she had made four of them, started growing out of her just at the end of her back, not only did these tails pulsate red and black with and ominous glow of dark purple mix in, but that was not the only change, the whit in her eyes turn red and the rest turned black, and her hair became blood red and a hexagon of black appeared I her palms, as I watched it I was horrified, as I realize she had not created a new beast in her mind, no she had some had gained all the other's ancient memory's, so instead she had fun on instead, she was taking on the shape of a creature know as; Ferraien, but seemingly not the full form but a half form of that only people with a strong ruling emotion can take on, this form called; the beast of adfectus, this beast is also known as the God slaying beast, a beast that we had tried to keep it from becoming a thing and now it's here, the God Beast.

(Usagi Kuro's vision)

I could feel it the beast was growing in me, but not uncontrollable, but under my will this was not a beast it was the new me, I'm now the God Beast. I choose to lay down inside and rest while the beast grew from tiny to giant power.

I woke up to Echo's voice; hey Usagi are you, all right? Yeah Echo, I am. Okay it's just that what you have awoken in yourself have left something for you to see when you wake up your body. What is it? It would be better if you saw it you self. Okay I will shift over to my body now.

When I awoke in my body was I almost mortified of fear, the city we had been bye on our way to the temple was destroyed. What happened, Echo? Well since you choose to sleep near the growing power of the God Beast, it thought that you were a dear friend or family of its, so it would prove itself for you, so it leveled this city to the ground and devoured every living thing it saw, and by the way check yourself in a mirror when you can. I know what I look like now, I manifested it that way. Okay Usagi. Please stop calling me Usagi, I have lost all my friends to those fucking murders that call them self leaders of the world, so please call me Rabbit. I... will do... Rabbit.

We had chosen to start with the killing of world leaders with the president of America. So, who are we killing name wise, Rabbit? The president's name is: Otto von strump. hm good to know,

After traveling for a bit, I found a place where I could call.

What do you want to do, Rabbit?

I'm just warning the president that I'm coming for him, Echo.

Why?

Because I don't want a simple assassination, when I enter the white house, not after what those soldiers have done, no what I want is just an orgy of death and blood.

So, warning him will make that possible?

If I tell him that the last of the blooded one's are coming to him with vengeance enough to burn the whole world down four times in a row? Yes, I think that would do.

The President finally took the phone and answered; president of the USA, who am I talking to?

He is not the smarts one I thought.

You are talking to the last of the blooded ones, and you are talking with me because... I'm coming for you so set your whole army at the front door of the white house, or you should if you don't want to feel what it is like to have your soul ripped out and burnt for eternity.

So, I'm talking with the Black Rabbit? I heard you have killed over a 1000 people by now.

I know president, I created my own flames of vengeance, by now should most of south America be burning in these flames, so I would say that maybe half your army at the front door, could stop me from reaching you and killing you.

I'm not afraid of you Black Rabbit, you are the last one of a dying breed, if you die, then the world only needs to worry about those Magius's and then human supreme.

Shut up, would you please remember who you must kill first? You must kill THE Black Rabbit, the controller of blood, you are simply dead if you don't muster up half or more of your army at the front of the white house, but all in all I wish you good luck, Mister President. Have your army ready by dawn of the 1st of December

I turn off the phone.

Now what is done, let's get moving before the other half of the army come to get me.

Yes, let's go Rabbit.

Now WW4 truly beginning's.

We moved swiftly through the states to reach WD.

Why are we rushing, Rabbit?

Because I believe that the president will have his army ready by midnight the day before the 1st of December, so I want to be there at dawn the day before, just so I can hide and make a surprise attack one them.

So, a semi-false warning? You really want him dead don't you Rabbit?

Of course, I want that fucker dead.

Btw you are good at controlling that emotion called hate and anger.

I just have not let it show, yet it will come out when the time is right.

And I can see you have taken those claw/tail things back into your body?

They are made from a combination of blood, air and cells, and under complete control.

Hm.

Well we should be there soon.

How fast are we moving?

Around 500km/h I think.

How?

I'm not sure.

Well then let us just focus on being able to hide and your running, right?

Yes, Echo, I am.

Redmond10|Ԁ