Chapter 5: The beginning to the end

In the morning, I woke up by myself and went down for breakfast to see everyone waiting for me, ah we were about to begin Usagi glad you could join us, sorry I'm late everyone, I got a little funny comment from Mary, don't worry we do know rabbits sometimes sleep for a unknow amount of time, he that joke is quit used up Mary, well sit down any way and let's get some special Christmas breakfast, yes Kiri,

The special Christmas breakfast was rice pudding with cinnamon sugar on top with a spoon full of butter, it does taste quite good, well you can thank Rise and Mary for that they made it this morning as a surprise for all of us, well then thank you Rise and Mary, after we have eaten then we can do what we do but remember we are supposed to enjoy being together today, yes, we me and Alfred had a plan for all of us to watch a Christmas movie, that do sound good, we Usagi I do want to have a bit of a talk with you before that begin, okay Kiri.

You do probably wonder why I want to talk with you don't you? Well I'm a quick learner so no I don't, well it's about a choice, you do feel the gathering of blooded, right? Yes, but they have moved to South Amerika, yes, they have moved to an ancient underground city of the Aztec, but back to the matter at hand, I have an extra gift for you but you will get it or not depending on your choice, okay I understand, good then let me tell you Nick is among those that are gathering so is his wife their child is at here real aunt, they are there because this war is about finally being accepted as humans for every Magius and blooded, so since all of us in this mansion are blooded will we be affected by this war, me and the rest are ready to join in but the question is and this is where your choice comes in, will you join us in this war or will you run for the rest of your life? Well running and jumping is what a rabbit does but I have claws sharper than any hunter, I will join this war, glad to hear that my lovely Rabbit, look inside the pack on the table, it's a black outfit with a matching rabbit mask, yes, the outfit consist of a black reinforced leather jacket and pants made for stealth with a hooded cape and a black rabbit mask, this will be your war suit, so I will be as my guards called me; Black Rabbit, yes Usagi you ARE Black Rabbit, the Blood Resistance as they have called themselves will be ready to fight the war in 10 years, meaning we will be training our Blood powers our "magi" and you will be trained to be faster and more stealthier, you will become the cloak and the dagger, so I will become the clothes I use and the weapons I favored, your Blood-string is control, remember? Yes, I do, good because we will need you, and you will need to become more agile since standing still and dancing might work when there are 1 hundred opponents but when we are talking some 100.000 opponents, it will just get you killed, yes you are right, OOHH I almost forgot, what? We need to double your lethality, how? We need to get 3000 more knifes.