The Tattoo

"Ms. Michel, we've arrived to Glasgow." A deep voice said, shaking me awake. I woke up, with a yawn, taking in my surroundings. I've never been to Scotland but from what I viewing from the car window, it's beautiful. Thanking the driver, I climbed out of the SUV and walked to the doors of the arena.

Instantly, I saw the five boys lounging around in the arena seats. Louis and Niall were cracking jokes to one another. Harry and Liam were having a casual talk. But Zayn just sat there on his phone, cracking a smile every couple of seconds. I furrowed my eyebrows, attempting to walk to the dressing room unnoticed but of course, that failed.

"Ah, she's here!" The curly headed boy spotted me, fanning me over. I mentally groaned as I walked over to them. Don't get me wrong, I wanted to chill with them but I had on my sleep wear which consist of sweatpants and a big t-shirt. I sat in between him and Liam, placing my bag on the floor.

"How was the drive?" Harry asked with a warm smile. I loved how he truly cared about me.

"I couldn't tell you because I was sleep." I laughed. Harry mimicked, what he think I looked like, sleeping and I couldn't help but laugh louder. A scoff escaped Zayn's lips, making me laugh even louder.

"Since we have a day off until the show, why don't we do something together?" Harry explained, giving me that infamous grin.

"Now why do you always have to plan things with Liah?" Louis said, basically screaming. Harry closed his eyes, throwing his head back, sighing.

"Do you want to tag along, Lou?" Louis nodded, smiling from ear to ear. I laughed at the pair. Louis had a point, I'm always hanging out with Harry. Even though we were closer than the other four boys, I didn't want them to think I didn't want to hang out with them too.

I caught Harry rolling up his sleeve, exposing some of his tattoos. Absently, my hands grazed his arm, causing him to jump at my touch. Once he got a ahold of my gaze, he let out a chuckle.

"I want more." I heard him say but I was too busy trying to figure out why he would get this many tattoos. I've seen him shirtless, which showed off most of them but i've never sat down and observed them.

"You have any secret tattoos, Liah?" Louis joked, pointing at the private parts of my body. I threw a hand over my torso, shooing him with the other.

"No, I'm way too scared of needles." The two wrinkled their brows in disbelief, shaking their heads at one another.

"S'nothing, Liah. There's nothing to be afraid of! I felt the same way when I got my first tattoo and I can't even tell you how long that's been." He said, widening his eyes when he finished. Louis had just as many body markings as Harry does so I can see why he can't remember when he got his first.

Harry placed his pointer finger on his lips, squinting his eyes then reaching over to whisper something in Louis ear. They both nodded, bringing their attention back to me.

"We have an idea for what we're doing today but you're going to have to trust us." I gulped, feeling nervous. I had no idea what these boys had planned, meaning I had to put my whole faith in them. I agreed, grabbing my bag and heading to the washroom. As I walked off, I felt eyes on me. Turning around, I caught those amber eyes in the act.

_____________________________________

It was pretty hot out so I decided to wear a pair of high waisted shorts and a crop top. I made my way towards the seating area in the arena. Hearing whistling noises coming from the stage causes me to stop on my tracks and almost trip on the carpet.

"Can I have some fries with that shake?" Niall asked in the mic, raising an eyebrow.

"You couldn't handle this shake, honey." I answered, shaking my hips. His mouth dropped, causing everyone in the room to burst into laughter. Everyone except, you guessed it, Zayn Malik. He slowly looked me up and down, rolling his eyes when he reached my face.