Customers are starting to get in and we must get back to our duties.  As soon as the rush calms down at around 10 PM, she comes back to me, behind my counter, as I'm taking orders.

"So?  I've been thinking about it alot and I want to put a face to the names."

"Names?"  I frown at her as I quickly look back at the client, smiling brightly, and give them his receipts.

"Yes!  The hottie and the jerk.  I want to see who we hate and who we love."

"We don't hate or love anyone."

"Come on, Grace!  Give me their names."  She says, taking her cellphone out, ready to stalk them on the Internet.  I can't help but to get a bit excited too.

"I don't know his full name, but the drummer, Ashley, has a band called 'The SOS'.  Maybe you can google that."

"I'm on it.  Your order is ready. Join me in the freezer when you are done."

I get a paper bag and put the sandwiches and the chicken in the bag, but the chips are not ready yet.  I need to wait a moment to complete the order and give it to the gentlemen waiting at my counter, but, once they are gone, I quickly join Veronica where she is waiting for me.

I open the heavy metal door and hear music.  I see her watching a video of the band.

"Oh wow, Grace!  He is hot.  The blond guitarist, up front, is more my style, but the drummer looks like a delicious piece of crème brûlée.  He looks tasty.  Wow, OK, I need to stop.  What was the other guy's name?"

"Marcel Wright."  I respond as she immediately starts typing his name on Google.

"Marcel?  That's a weird name, but, oh wow!  He is hotter and completely forgiven."  Her comment makes me very uneasy, so I look around and start organising the vegetables randomly.

"What do you mean by hotter and forgiven?  He isn't that good looking..."

"Are you blind?"  She blurs out excessively, turning her phone to show me the picture on her screen.

"I'm not, but his behaviour doesn't make it worth the attention of his looks."

"I would make him throw his glasses out and I make him wear contacts.  Also, his hair...  I just want to get my hand in there and shake that quiff to make it go wild.  Then, he would be extremely fuckable."

"Fuckable?"

"Oh yeah!  I'm sure his mouth is good to do so many other things than to say mean things.  Look at those dark pink lips..."

"Ok, I've heard enough.  This is completely crazy."

"Stop being such a prude."

"You are starting to be mean, Ronnie."