Why Is He Affecting Me?

Start from the beginning

FLASHBACK

Ragini was thinking about Sanskaar's questions just then he noticed Aparna mam standing infront at the doorway

He smirked & hugged Ragini showing it to Aparna

Ragini was numb bcoz of Sanskaar's hug just then Aparna stepped inside,separated Ragini from Sanskaar & a slap landed on her cheek

FLASHBACK ENDS

Aparna(shouted holding Ragini's elbow harshly)-Shame on u Ragini!How could u stoop this much low?I thought u r an honest girl but u broke my trust.U got whole day to spent with your boy friend but then also u r romancing with your boy friend here at this time??Chii i never expected this from u!

Reality now striked Ragini's sense

She looked at Sanskaar who was smiling looking at her & giving a pityfull look to her

Ragini-Mam he is not my boy friend!And i hate him!Whole college knows about our rivalry!

Aparna(sarcastically)-Oh so u were giving a lovey-dovey hug to your so called Rival??I caught u both red handed then also u r lieing?Amazing!Thank god one of your class-mate gave this info to me that u called your boy friend here?He daily comes here to meet you right?

Ragini-Mam i swear he is not my boy friend even we r not friends!We hate each other & he came here for some other reason i'm sure!

Sanskaar stepped closer to Ragini & held her hands just like a true lover

Sanskaar(sadly)-Ragini what r u saying!We r rivals!We hate each-other!Ragini we both know how much we love each other & now Aparna mam also got to know it!Why r u insulting our love?Pls dont lie,pls accept it that we love each-other!Now no use of a lie??

Ragini's eyes popped out listening his fake words

Ragini pushed him away & pointed her index finger indicating him

Ragini-Mam trust he is lieing!We share only one relation between us which is only Rivalry nothing else.Mam from the 1st day of college he is harrassing me & today he did it to trap me.I didnt called him here.He is a...

Before she could finish her words Aparna Sahai shouted

Aparna-Just shup up u both!Enough of your nonsense!I'll complain about both of u to Principal sis tomorrow.And Ragini u r going to suffer for your deeds!

(Note:Janitor Aparna is Principal Biman Sahai's daughter)

Ragini angrily glared at Sanskaar & he gave an attitude wala look

Suddenly he looked at Aparna & started another drama joining his hands infront of her

Sanskaar(with fake tears)-Mam pls dont punish her.It's my fault i shouldnt have come here but she wanted to meet me so i couldnt stop myself from coming here.But pls mam this is the last time, i'll never come here again.Pls punish me but forgive her pls mam!

Ragini was shocked to the core witnessing his drama

She was not getting what he was planning exactly

Aparna-U just shup up!U'll teach me what to do & what not?Thanks to that girl Hiya who informed me about u both!I'll inform Boys Hostel Janitor also!

Sanskaar(crying)-I Dont care about myself mam,i'll bear punishment but pls forgive Ragini.Mam she is a brilliant student & she committed her 1st mistake so pls give her light punishment.Pls dont give her HARD PUNISHMENT!

He streched the words HARD PUNISHMENT intentionally as he knows it very well that when someone asks Aparna not to do something then she will definately do it