~3

JB quickly opened the doors, bending down to put his hands on his knees. "Am I late?" he asked panting, however, only one person was in the room to respond.

"Yes, but everyone else is too." said Youngjae, sighing. He was setting up the room for their first scene. He wiped his forehead with his arm and turned to JB "So, are you gonna just stand there or are you gonna help me?" Youngjae asked sarcastically.

JB scoffed. "You sound like my friend." He rushed over to help him but tripped and bumped into the lights, causing the other to burst out in laughter. JB got up and brushed himself off as Youngjae attempted to calm himself down.

"What are you two up t-"

"Wah!" Youngjae yelped, startled by Jackson's sudden words. Youngjae stumbled towards the other direction and into JB who caught him in his arms.

"Aw, cute!" Jackson squealed. The two turned to each other, just realizing how they looked. They quickly pushed off each other, clearing their throats. 

"So, the scene is all set up." JB said, changing the subject.

"Yeah, no thanks to you guys." Youngjae added. Tess and Jovie followed behind Jackson. "Sorry we're late." Tess said, her hair in a messy bun. Tess' hair was black fading into blue which JB thought was really cool. Jovie had curly hair that poofed up nicely so it framed her face.

"C'mon guys! Let's shoot this thing!" Jovie exclaimed, skipping to the cameras.

-

JB yawned, putting away some of the equipment into a box. "I'll be heading out first." He said, stretching his arms above his head.

They all nodded, "See you on Friday!" Jovie said, waving to JB who was already at the door. "Wait!" He heard someone yell. He turned to see Youngjae running towards him. "I'll head back to dorms with you." He said with a smile. JB nodded, smiling too.

They headed out the doors and quietly walked to their dorms. "You're pretty reserved aren't you?" Youngjae asked, breaking the silence. JB raised his eyebrow at the other. "You don't really talk much around everyone." he added.

"I guess." JB shrugged, "I just don't really have much to talk about."

"Well, I'm gonna change that!" Youngjae said, "Tomorrow, you will talk to everyone and you will enjoy it."

JB giggled, "Whatever you say, Jae." he said, the other looking towards him. "Jae?" Youngjae asked.

"It's my nickname for you." JB responded. "Do you not like it?" he asked. Youngjae's smile grew wider. "I like it." 

Youngjae soon stopped at his dorm. "This is my stop." He said waving at JB. 

"Bye Jae." JB waved back. 

"See you later, Jaebutt." Youngjae giggled, opening the door. 

"You suck at nicknames." JB giggled. "Oh, I'm the best at nicknames." He said, flipping his imaginary long hair and closing the door behind him.

JB laughed, continuing to walk to his dorm. When he got there, Mark was laying on his bed. "Why are you in such a good mood today?" Mark asked, noticing the big smile on his roommate's face.

"Oh, just thinking."