38. Beach Fun

A/n: I just spent the last hour planning out each chapter until the end of this book.

And just to let you know, there's not too long left on this book. Probably about 10 more chapters, sadly:(

I'm also currently sick while writing this so sorry if there's any spelling mistakes, my minds kinda all over the place. I've completely lost my voice too. Fingers crossed though that I won't have to go to school on Monday.

-------------------------------

Tyler's Pov:

The next day, it was 40℃ so our class decided to go to the beach not too far from our villa. All I wanted to do was relax and let the sun rain down on me.

It was about a half an hour journey but it was totally worth it.

The hot sun beaming down on my golden tanned skin as I peacefully relaxed to the sound of waves crashing against the shore. Not a single cloud flying above in the turquoise coloured sky of Italy, and not a single single bad thought running through my mind.

Everything was picture perfect, and how I wish it could always be like this, but of course things change and memories become irrelevant.

The stress free days become no more as you grow up. Pressure levels raise and constant work filled days become normal and a big part to your daily routine.

It's very rare that you'll get ever get a time to relax and just think over life. All the decisions you took and that you have to make are constantly changing you and everything around your life.

Friends come. Friends leave. Only the true ones stick by.

Love also changes you. A lot.

When your in love, you get that suffocating feeling. You can't breath, everything you do is revolved around the person you admire so dearly.

It's hard when to tell when you're in love. Sometimes you can easily get mixed up between being in love and being in lust.

Love isn't easy, it's probably one of the most complicated things in life and its very hard to find. But once you do find it, you'll know.

The scary thing is that you may not even realize your in love with a person until they leave you.

I honestly don't think I'm 'in love' with Jenna.

Then why do I stick around with her you ask?

Well, frankly I'm not so sure myself. Maybe it's just the fear of breaking one another's hearts or not wanting to be alone.

There's no exact way to describe it....

The fear of falling apart?

All these thoughts swirled around my head as I tried to comprehend exactly what I was trying to tell myself. I decided to just come to the conclusion that I was too young to stress over these things.

But the truth is that I wasn't too young. I'm almost 16, that's a big number which comes along with a long list of pros and cons.

Back at home, my dad had constantly been nagging me about taking the scholarship to the boarding school saying that's it's going to 'completely change my life.'

But had he ever thought that maybe I just don't want to change my life. No. Because parents don't care what you think. It's all about the money.

We used to play pretend as kids. But as you grow up, you realize life is no game. It's all real.