"Dammit, I had him!" Derek yelled.

"Who? The alpha?" Stiles asked.

"No, Santa Clause" I snapped sarcastically at Stiles.

"Yes, the alpha. He was right infront of me and the freaking police showed up" Derek snapped. Okay, practically everyones snapping at everyone.

"Hey, they're just doing their jobs" Stiles stood up for his father but got a death glare from Derek.

"Yeah, thanks to someone who decided to make me the most wanted fugitive in the entire state!" Derek snapped at Scott.

"Can we seriously get passed that? I made a dumbass mistake, I get it" Scott admitted.

"Alright, how did you find him?" Stiles asked Derek. I was feeling a little left out of the conversation but to be honest, I'm driving a really expensive car and don't want to crash. Derek didn't answer Stiles, he just looked away.

"Can you try to trust us? For at least half a second" Scott asked.

"Yeah, all three of us" Stiles added but got a glare again from Derek. "Or just them, I'll be back here" Stiles added and sunk back in the seat.

"Derek, you trust me so can you atleast tell me?" I asked politely. Derek sighed before responding, which made Stiles and Scott gape at me.

"Look, the last time I talked to my sister she was close to figuring something out. She found two things. First was a guy named Harris"

"Our chemistry teacher?" Stiles asked and pulled himself closer to the front again.

"Why him?" Scott asked from the back. It was kinda funny seeing them in the back seat. Usually they're in the front and I'm in the back seat.

"I don't know yet" Derek admitted.

"What's the second?" I asked while looking up ahead. I was close to having to drift again. Derek pulled a paper out of his pocket and unfolded it.

"Some kind of symbol" Derek stated and showed us the picture of the paper. The symbol looked awfully familiar. Like I've seen it before.

"Oh" Scott sighed after looking at the paper. He knows something.

"What? You know what this is?" Derek asked.

"I've seen it on a necklace" Scott stated. "Allison's necklace" He added.

I sighed before shaking my head. This is going to be fun. I pushed the gas pedal and hard before drifting onto the other road. I then pushed hard on the gas, driving all of us home, one by one.

______________________________

____________________________________

________________________________________

The next day I had to go to school. I was by my locker and saw Stiles and Scott walk inside school. They were talking about the stupid necklace that's Allison's and how Scott is going to get it from her. Soon both of them looked at me and tried making their way over.

Keyword: Tried. 

I quickly shut my locker and turned the other way before walking down the hall to my next period. It's kinda funny when I think about it. I became mad at my two bestfriend the same day and now I'm not talking to either.

Well Danny, I guess you'll be having me on your ass for the rest of the day.

_________________________

_________________________________

________________________________________

 "So he basically called you a slut?" Danny asked me as we walked together to the cafeteria.