chapter two: lamia

Start from the beginning

"Hey there sweetheart" He said as he approached me, he was carrying a tray of food. He settled it next to me, his large hands touched my cheek, I flinched and backed away wishing the wall could swallow me if i backed hard enough.

"Please" I whispered weakly before looking away from him and curling up even more. His large hands roamed my arms, it was rough and wrong.

"No! When are you going learn and obey your master's order?" He answered harshly. I looked at him and his eyes were the scariest thing about him, it showed hate, desire and all the other things I couldn't describe. He suddenly grabbed my neck and his chapped lips connected with mine, I was frozen and didn't know what to do. It was as if his inner monster jumped out and took over his body, he was shaking as he forced me to reciprocate the kiss. I started slapping his chest, I didn't like it. It seemed wrong, I squirmed as he touched me. I tried pushing him off but he wasn't moving. I bit his lips, and it thankfully made him pull back. He groaned and slapped me, it was so hard that blood came out of mouth. He wiped them and proceeded to kiss me again. i sighed and closed my eyes giving up. After all these years, he always empowered me and i didn't know why i still kept fighting knowing it wouldn't change his desires. I tried numbing the feeling as tears escape my eyes.

*Two hours later*

I stayed laying down as he zipped his pants, tears slowly running down my cheeks, wetting my dried ones. I couldn't move my body ached and i felt the bruises that turned my skin purple with the evident redness from the tightness of his grip near my neck and shoulder. i was too scared to move, my body stayed frozen and lifeless on the bed.

I felt helpless, not only because of the man. Because i knew no mother or father would be worried and scared when they find out their daughter isn't home. Or the fact that this was how my life is going to be forever. My stomach released a growl. I looked at the food scattered on the ground that fell earlier, I kneeled down and tried eating them as I continued to cry.

---

Three years later

My mind doesn't know what, how and when to think. My wolf has grown weaker, I must be the weakest wolf there is. They forced me to do everything they want. They have succeeded into destroying me, into making me their doll. And it was my fault for giving up, for not finding enough strength to push them away.

The door opened once again, this time I knew very well what will happen next. I close my eyes and took a deep breath. The same man went in and I could see his creepy smile that hunted me every night. He approached me.

When all of his clothes are off, he was taking mine off as well and just as he was about to take off the last piece, shouts and gunshots were heard. Two men wearing an armor came in the room screaming, one man wearing an armor yanked the naked guy off of me and I immediately sat up, frightened. A man stood wearing silver armor looked shocked as he saw my fragile figure, though in his eyes i could see sadness and anger. He wrapped a warm blanket on me. The naked guy was being pulled by other men who was also wearing silver armor.

"Everything is good, calm down" He whispered. However, i sat motionless feeling a single tear run down my cheek. The stranger noticed that I had no intention of standing up, he bent down and carefully lifting my fragile body he easily stood up as if he was carrying a feather instead of me.

"Girl, speak your name" The man said looking at me as we walked to the door, i could faintly see a bright light at the end and it was not long before i was hit by a strong ray of light, i could feel the wind touch my skin. I covered my eyes and only opened them when i felt myself being put into a car. I sat in silence as i fiddled with my fingers, feeling his eyes on me not before long until i met his gaze, His eyes growing softer as he scanned my bruised face and stopping at my bleeding lip, his eyes slowly scanned my dark and bruised eyes.