1

*FLASHBACK*
jenlisa- 7 years old

jennie was walking by herself since chaeyoung left her, her bestfriend was busy playing in the mud "heeey!" jennie heard someone and looked behind her and saw a small girl who has a orange hair "hi?" the oranged haired kid just giggled and patted her shoulder "you seem to be lonely, can I walk with you?" jennie didn't know what to do but she only nodded. while they were walking jennie felt the oranged haired girl hand intertwined with hers that made her blush "don't worry, I won't hurt you. I'll be protecting you from now on." the oranged haired  girl said while smiling. when they reached at jennie's home the oranged haired girl suddenly gripped jennie's wrist and kissed her on her lips, the oranged haired girl broke the kiss and giggled "thank you for the time, I'll be going now my names lisa by the way byeee!" she said while she leaned in and pecked jennie's cheek. jennie didn't even know how to move anymore "w-what was t-that?" jennie told herself while she was blushing uncontrollably "l-lisa.." jennie said and touched her lips.

*END OF THE FLASHBACK*

Jennie's POV

aaaaaa why can't I stop dreaming about what happen to me when I was a kid? shit shit shit jennie kim calm down if rosè didn't left me back then this won't happen but I'm actually glad about it. half of me wants to see her again but actually I badly want to see her again. I still can remember the taste of her lips "she stole my first kiss.." I told myself while looking at the ceiling I can't even sleep anymore I slightly screamed while covering my mouth my face was seriously red while thinking about what happen suddenly rosè appeared out of no where and slammed the door

"JENNIE KIM WOULD YOU PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP AND SLEEP?" that made me laugh I stood up and gave her a pack of chips "calm your tits and eat, this would make you feel better." I said as I gave her the pack of chips rosè went in and opened the chips

then she sat on my bed "still can't forget about what happen?" I actually told her about what happen when she left me for the freaking mud "yeah, why won't I forget about that? that was my first kiss." rosé was just continued eating and stood up "you know jennie, I think there's a chance that both of you will see each other this year."

wait? what does this mean? "what do you mean?" rosè held the cup of water and drank it "I think there's a reason why she kissed you, she'll find you I know."

wait what? are lisa and rosè friends?

"okay okay fineee would you please go back to your room again?" rosè slapped me playfully and went back to her room and shouted  "NIGHT LISAAAA"  that left me giggling.

HEY READERS I HOPE YOU LIKED THE FIRST CHAPTER! ♡♡♡