dix-sept

"wha-wait, we're doing this now?" harry asked.

"yea...that's what i thought you wanted .."zayn said.

harry nodded.

"it is! it is.. i just, a heads up would've been nice." harry said. "but now that we're here.." harry smiled and wrapped his legs around zayn's hips.

zayn kissed harry, harry took off zayn's shirt as well as his own, then zayn took his pants off leaving them in their underwear

zayn bucked his hips against harry's causing friction between the two.

The two boys moaned then harry gripped zayn's neck and pulled him to his face

"fuck me; you're teasing."harry demanded in zayn's ear.

zayn smirked.

"you'll feel me for a while, hun." he warned.

"i said fuck me, malik."

"your wish is my command, princess." zayn whispered and put two fingers in harry's mouth to be covered by his saliva.

zayn snatched them out of his mouth after a few seconds and led them to his tight entrance. zayn smashed his lips onto harry's mouth wasting no time to enter his tongue in his mouth.

zayn entered his wet fingers in harry's  tight hole slowly. harry moaned right into zayn's mouth. zayn smirked as he pulled away and started trailing wet kisses down harry's body until he reached his member.

he grazed his thumb over the tip that was already oozing pre-cum. then he bent over and kitty licked the tip making harry moan even louder and reach for zayn's jet black hair to pull it.

zayn took all of harry in his mouth and bobbed his his head up and down while still thrusting his three fingers in and out of harry.

harry was gone.

he was on cloud nine ready to explode but before he could even moan it to zayn,
zayn  pulled out his fingers and retrieved his head from harry's rock hard dick and slid his own into harry's hole.