dix.

harry woke up, yet again on the floor of a household, in which he did not belong in.

"harry, you awake?" he heard someone call.

he looked around and saw zayn pick pocketing someone's jacket.

harry tried to stand up but found that jacob's arm was still around him.

he smiled.

he lightly picked up his arm and stood up , laying his arm beside him.

he reached out to the girls purse beside him and pulled out a red lipstick.

he put some on his lips then crouched down and kissed jacob's cheek.

zayn looked at harry in awe.

harry stood up and walked to zayn.

"lets go." harry said.

"harry did i ever tell you, you look cute in that outfit?" zayn said backing out of the drive way.

"no, you did not." harry said spitting the alcohol in of his mouth out of the window.

"well you do." zayn said.

harry smiled and chewed on his gum.

he stared at zayn's hands that were gripping the steering wheel.

harry grabbed one of zayn's hands and played with his fingers.

zayn took a glimpse at harry and laughed.

"c'mon curly. what're you doing?" zayn asked.

"why do you never call me harry?" harry asked his eyes still focused on zayn's fingers and the rings on them.

"because everyone calls you harry. i want to call you something no one calls you." zayn explained.

"no one calls me edward, my middle name."

"yea but that's not a nickname, it's not cute and fun." zayn said.

harry smiled.

"call me baby."

"really?"

"yes, jacob called me babygirl, yesterday but i'm not a girl." harry said.

"i don't think he meant to call you a girl, it's just a name of endearment, like sweetie." zayn said.

"do you want to call me baby girl?" harry asked.

"no, because jacob called you that." zayn said.

harry stayed silent and still played with zayn's fingers.

zayn looked at harry before taking his hand and kissing it.

"do you like me, harry?" zayn asked.

"of coarse! you take care of me, protect me, you let me use your jacket when i'm cold, you give me kisses–i don't know why, but you do," harry said smiling at him, "you're really nice to me and plus you introduce me to good people like jacob." harry finished.

and now that zayn thought about it, he didn't know why he introduced jacob to harry.

it should've been him and harry.

"what about prince?" zayn asked.

"huh?"

"your nickname; prince." he said.

"but, zayn you're kind of my prince." harry stated.

"really?" zayn asked.

harry nodded.

"well then, your my princess." zayn said.

".. i like that." harry said smiling.

"did you like jacob?" zayn asked.

"yea. but we didn't talk much, he just gave me kisses and grabbed my bum." harry said and blushed thinking about it again.

"do you like him more than me?" zayn asked.

"no! of coarse not, zayn! i've only known him for a few hours! and he didn't talk to me at all, me and you talk, zayn. i like our conversations.. i like being with you, zaynie." harry said and kissed zayn's cheek.

"i like being with you too, princess

"i like being with you too, princess."

/ / /

short chapter again, lol sorz but yall... its september. i lové fall/ autumn!

and omg you guys  :,) tysm for the 1k reads didn't think this would ever be possible tbh so tysm i love you all. leave some requests/ideas for a intermission chapter and i'll do some !

so hope you enjoyed and pls don't hate me thnks .

comment + like

🥀