Chapter 3

Finally i made the third and who is ready! i am lets go!!

________________________________________________________________________

"Ein's POV"

It was Aaron?! i was scared out of my mind about that he was gonna hurt me or something.hey ein and listen i know you wont forgive for beating you. He said sadly. i never knew he would apologize to me. i smiled. of course i forgive you. I said happily. he looked at me and his tail was wagging it was cute. wait cute?! nonononono he would hate me if i called him that. He hugged me and i hugged him back of course. i never knew he be this happy.

"Aaron's POV"

I cant believe he forgave me! i hugged him i just wait to tell him. I have to wait for the perfect moment with him. So we walked down the sidewalk and we stopped at his house. here is my number alpha. He said and he handed his number to me. (yeah no sh*t sherlock duh) He went inside and i walked to my house and rested on the day i was about to squeal like kawaii~chan.

"???'s Pov" 

I saw that Aaron~senpai likes ein. well aaron is gonna love me more than that slut. just wait my love just wait.... (we heard you the first time yah dingus)

who is this person that is full on yandere for aaron duh duh duun!

-Luna out!