Chapter 1

Are guys excited so i'll try my best on the story and well on to the chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ein's POV"

Hello my name is Ein, i am 16 and i'm the most hated person in high school. Ever since me and Aaron fought people started bully, rape, and even kidnap me. Now I feel like nobody cares about me, and now here I am at Phoenix drop high the place I never want to be.  I was walking to school while talking to aphmau she always been nice to me even Luna, but I saw Aaron by a tree and i pretend i didn't notice and he came up and ask aphmau for something. I was scared of he was gonna beat me up, but he didn't odd. 

"Aphmau's POV"

I was talking to ein, and aaron ask me something. hey aph remember when i fought ein. he asked. of course i do why? I questioned. well you se- um.. He paused. what is it? I asked. i think i have feelings for ein. he said. I was surprised. well to make him like is to be more nicer so he isn't scared of you anymore. I told him and hugged me. of course i hugged back. We were walking until ein was slammed into the wall by balto!?

"Balto's Pov" 

I grabbed ein and man i was thinking such dirty things to do to him. Even though he was most hated omega, he was so attractive until i kicked in the face by someone.  ( sorry for short pov ;-; )

"???'s POV"

I was listening to music when i saw balto with ein on wall. I kicked him in the face and gave him a bloody nose.

"Aphmau's POV" 

That person that knocked balto out was....

Cliffhanger! 

well i hope you enjoyed this first chapter of Ein x Aaron

-Luna out!

( cute smol ein :3 )