15: Backstabbed

So I'm writing 3 parts to this story. 1: Backstabbed 2: Things you need to know.
Back stabbed.
Skye's POV:
So, Zuma got expelled an Clint goes to a school in Foggy Bottom now.... wow, that was one day yesterday. At least Breeze is still here. I met up with the group after homeroom. We started talking about Breeze.
Shimmer: "Skye I wouldn't trust Breeze, he's just like Clint..."
Skye: "I don't care he's cute!"
Chase's POV:
I feel so heartbroken now...
Everest: "Skye Shimmer has a point! Clint is a f-boy! And so is Breeze!"
Skye: "If you guys are going to be so negative about my crush, why would I need you guys? You guys are just jealous!"
Shimmer: "Skye we're just doing the best for you!"
Skye ignored her and just walked off and found Breeze.
Skye: "Oh hey Breeze!"
Breeze: "Hey Skye."
Skye: "You upset about your brother?"
Breeze: "Well I am but at least people can now tell the difference between us."
Skye: "Yeah haha. Oh better get to class. Ugh first period with Chase..."
Breeze: "Who's Chase?"
Skye: "My ex. We broke up yesterday."
Breeze: "Oh. Dang. Well, I better get to class. Can. Get your number first?"
Skye: "Sure!"
They exchanged numbers and they both walked off to class. When she got to math, she was daydreaming about Breeze. Chase was talking with Marshall and Everest.
Chase: "She really liked me at first, we break up, and a day after she's already acting like she's moved on."
Marshall: "Wow. She's fake."
Everest: "Yeah I'm starting to think if she was fake the whole time."
Chase: "I don't know guys. Well, I don't care any more. F-- her. She can have Breeze and watch her get pregnant."
Everest: "Yeah but we have to finish the packet. These proportional problems are way to hard."
Lunch time....
Skye sat with Breeze and his new friends today. Chase stared at her with disgust.
Zuma: "Wow Skye. She can't just do that."
Chase: "Yeah she can because she's fake. I can't stand her. Ugh!"
Marshall: "I'm dissapointed. I thought she was actually our friend. Why would she do this?"
Shimmer: "She shouldn't trust him. She'll end up pregnant too! Just watch!"
Everest: "Yeah. But these chicken nuggets are trash. I'm bringing lunch from now on."
After school...
Zuma had swimming practice, and Chase and Everest had track. She decided to stay at Zuma's house and take a nap.
Skye's POV:
I was just about to walk home when Breeze pulled me.
Skye: "Hey! Oh, Breeze."
Breeze: "Sorry Skye. I just wanted to say a few things before you go home."
Skye: "Okay."
Breeze: "Skye, I really like you. You're beautiful, smart, and talented. You're other friends are not your real friends for what they have done. Skye, will you go out with me?"
Skye: "Of course!"
We kissed for a minute and I started to walk home. Okay, I know I said I'll take a break but... nah.
Chase's POV:
Track practice was over and me and Everest were walking back home, talking.
Everest: "Why are you at Skye's Instagram?"
Chase: "Unliking and deleting all my comments. Wait... look at her bio!"
Everest takes a look.
CutieSkyee__
15. I love to sing! Taken to Breeze
Everest: "What? She said she'll take a break from relationships!"
Chase: "She's fake. Look it's about to rain, see you later."
Everest: "Okay! Bye!"
Chase walked in, took a shower, and went on his computer and started playing some games with Rubble... wow.

So since you guys are super supportive on the series I thought I'd make this chapter longer, but I didn't have much to write. Hope you understand!