6: Hookups

It's Monday. Not everyone's favorite day, but still. The group met up at school near Chase's locker.
Chase: "So, what's up?"
Zuma: "Should we talk about Tracker? This situation is annoying."
Chase: "Tracker is just a douchebag. When he sees someone nearly getting to something, he's going to bump in and try and steal that from people.
Skye smirked.
Chase's POV:
Wait... does she know??!
Zuma: "Oh Kay... so, do you guys wanna go to the park and just hang out after school?"
All: "Sure!"
The bell rang and they all left for class. Chase, Skye, Everest, and Marshall were all in first period together. Coincidences, right?"
Chase: "Let's ask the girls on dates at the park today."
Marshall: *gulp* Okay... I guess we can do it."
Chase: "Don't be so nervous, bro. We got this!"
Marshall: "I guess. Hey class is almost over."
Chase: "Yeah, let's get going.
------------
At lunch time, everyone was sitting down. When Chase and Marshall walked in, the rest of The group made spaces for them to sit next to their crushes.
Marshall: "Why are you guys moving?"
Rocky: "Oh, just nothing. Have a seat over there."
Rocky's POV:
I'm still heartbroken about Everest liking Marshall. I don't think I'll get over her any time soon.
Everything was normal. Chase and Skye managed to have a nice conversation, while Marshall and Everest were a little akward.
Edit on July 18 2019: how tf is rocky heartbroken over a crush💀💀
Marshall's POV:
I just want lunch to end right now...
Rubble: "It's not working!"
Zuma: "I have an idea!"
Zuma knocked Everest's unopened back of Doritos on the floor.
Everest: "Zuma! What was that for?"
Zuma: *shrugs shoulders while smiling*
After that, Marshall volunteered to grab it for her, it ended up with them touching hands. They were both red.
Marshall: "Uh, H-Here's your chips."
Everest: "T-Thanks!"
Rubble: "Oh my goodness just admit it you guys both love eachother but don't say anything! When we make you guys sit next to eachother you don't say a word! But when you finally walk you two are akward! Just say it!
Everyone in the whole group froze. Marshall and Everest were just looking at eachother, both blushing pretty hard.
Marshall: "O-Okay. I-I r-r-really l-like you, E-E-Everest. The f-first day we met, y-you were so beautiful, I just didn't know what to say."
Everest: "Oh my god, M-Marshall, I like you too."
Marshall: "So, will you go out with me?"
Everest: "Of course!"
It turns out that the whole cafeteria was watching at they all cheered as Everest and Marshall hugged. The bell rang. Chase pulled Marshall.
Chase: "You did it bro!"
Marshall: "Nah, thank your little brother. Without Rubble this whole thing will never happen."
Chase: "Yeah yeah."
Marshall: "Now it's your turn to ask Skye out!!"
Chase: "Yeahhhh bro. I'm ready!"
Classes went on, until it was finally after school. The group met up at the park since it was a short walk away from school. Marshall and Everest were flirting, Rubble and Rocky were playing together, Chase and Skye were talking, Zuma was talking to Shimmer. Now back to #Skase.
Skye: "Hahah! That's funny! Where'd you learn that?"
Chase: "A little trick my dad taught me... b-before he died."
Skye: "Aww, Chase. I feel so sorry for you."
Chase: "It's not your fault. He was a great man. *sheds tear*"
Skye: "Chase, stay strong. So what your dad died? You need to take on for him! You're really brave, and I think you can do that just fine."
Chase: "T-thanks Skye."
Skye: "Anytime."
Chase: "Hey, can I ask you something?"
Skye: "Sure, what is it?"
Chase: "I know we've seen eachother for years, we just haven't really talked to eachother, but now, I don't really know. I-I really like you. And I guess as we started bonding, I was catching feelings for you. Skye, will you go out with me?"
Skye: "Oh my god! I will!"
Skye jumped into Chase's arms and they hugged,
All: "Awwww!"
Don't you just love happy endings? Lol k tune in next time for the next chapter!!!"