Chapter 15

~venus~
I woke up to warm arms around me. I could hear the TV on and the sound of people talking about chocolate a few feet from me. I finally looked up to see Landon hugging me as he watched TV. He slowly looked down at me and smiled.

"Morning sleepy head" he said moving some hair out of my face.
I sat up and little and hugged him
"Morning" I looked over and saw Chase and Tate eating cereal on the couch and Luke was In the recliner on his lap top.

"I thought we could all go to the aquarium and then to the Park for a picnic, maybe even have a game night" Landon said getting shouts of "yeah" and "sweet" from everyone.

"Tate your brother said you could stay since your dad and him are going out of town for the day" Landon said getting up.

"Chase let Tate borrow some clothes. Now everyone up and go get ready!" He order.

We all rushed up stairs and i got into the shower first. I think Luke was using Landon's and Tate was using the one downstairs. Leaving chase stuck with Landon, I was mentally laughing

After my shower I threw on a simple outside with my favorite boots. I put my hair into a high pony tail and brushed my teeth, washed my face, all my normal morning routine things. Once I finished I went downstairs where everyone was ready or putting on their shoes.

Landon looked at my outfit and nodded in approval. We all piled into the car and squeezed together. Landon hopped in to the driver seat with luke in the passenger. I was squashed between My bestfriend and my annoying brother.

I was played on my phone and getting annoyed that chase kept looking over to see what I was doing. Like really. What does he think I'm doing. I never knew playing a puzzle game was such a crime. After a while I was over the top annoyed I looked over at chase to yell but then I realized he wasn't starring at my phone.
He was starting at the scars on my wrist. I mentally scolded myself for the outfit I was wearing and brought wrist down the my lap.

Chase snapped out of it and gave me a sympathetic smile. If everyone wasn't here I would break down and tell blurt out everything. About how I got the bruise and why I cut myself. Even why I stopped taking my pills that on time. but I didn't want to ruin this day for everyone.

I think chase noticed I was upset because he gave me a small side hugged. "I love u lil sis" she whispered making me smile. Then it hit me. I'm so stupid.

I thought killing myself would make their lives better but really it would have made it worse. They already lost their mom and they would have lost their little sister. They love me. They've taken car of me even when mom was alive. Then I thought of Tate....

He would have lost the only person that puts up with his ridiculous jokes. He would of lost the girl he loves -yes I'm aware my best friend like me-  he would have lost the one person who doesn't tease him like his brother or my brothers. 

I could have ruin everyone's lives, by taking mine....

I looked around the car and smiled. "I love you guys, even u" I say said pointing to Tate. Everyone smiled and looked confused. I kept my mouth shut about everything else I wanted to say. I was going to save it for tomorrow